[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have recently realized that i am most strongly attracted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1455069959231.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1455069959231.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
I have recently realized that i am most strongly attracted to women that look similar to how my mother looked when she was my (their) age. I have always been attracted to girls that looked liked that, but found out about the connection after seeing my mom's photos from her twenties,

Am i fucked up? Is this normal?
>>
>>16791931

nope. moms are the first ladies we love. plenty of people do this. a lot of patterns like this surface not only from that but other experiences we had when young
>>
Completely, 100% normal. This is basically the most normal thing there is. Taken both several psych courses as well as a Human Services course in Human Sexuality, and done a lot of extra reading on these subjects.

People don't talk about it because people are immature little shits.
>>
>>16791931
Since you were attracted to that type of girl before seeing your mother's young pictures, it is unlikely that there is anything Oedipal going on.

But some experts say that, just as we are attracted to people who have interests and personalities like ours, we may be attracted to people who resemble us physically, and what you may be seeing in the girls is a bit of yourself that you happened to inherit from your mother. (You look like mother, girl looks like you, so girl looks like mother)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.