[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a telephone job interview in a couple of days. What is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: hfghg.jpg (30 KB, 397x270) Image search: [Google]
hfghg.jpg
30 KB, 397x270
I have a telephone job interview in a couple of days. What is the best way to prepare for it? It's a for a Welfare Fraud Investigator job, which is a job that will involve a lot of contact with the public and interviewing people and doing a lot of paperwork. I really have no idea what kind of questions will be asked in the interview though.

Have you ever had a telephone interview before? If so, what was it for? What kind of questions were asked? How did you answer? Did you succeed?
>>
>>16791847
Phone interviews ask a lot of the same questions in-person interviews do (Tell me about yourself, what is your greatest accomplishment, do what do in (situation related to job)).

The only thing since body language does not apply, your conviction and tone when answering becomes critically important.

1 last thing, even if you succeed here, this likely isn't the end of it. No job I've ever gone for didn't also have an in-person interview afterward.
>>
Wow, welfare fraud investigator sounds like a soul destroying job. Why not switch to a more congenial field like carpentry?
>>
Basically just a job for scumbags, you'll be pressured to get as many people as possible even if they are illegitimately ill. They really tried to get my brother with downs, who also has a very rare degenerative disorder of the brain which renders him unable to speak and do certain tasks.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.