[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coming out as gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: InterlockingMaleSymbol_0.png (8 KB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
InterlockingMaleSymbol_0.png
8 KB, 220x190
after 3 years of thinking about it, im pretty sure im gay. yeah, it's one of these threads again but i need to know what to say.

whilst im sure many people are ok with this, such as a few people ive already told, i dont know what to say to my parents or the church they force me over to. i feel as if i would have a lot of trouble explaining it to them.

after my recent history with girls, many people will be understanding hopefully. i just need something to say to people who aren't understanding.

p.s not telling anyone isn't an option as it will spread anyway. also it sucks not saying anything.
>>
How did you know you were gay?

Was there a time when you thought you were but was still more aroused by women?
>>
>>16791483

>i just need somethign to say to people who aren't understanding.

literally the only thing you can say is

>sorry, its just the way the world is

id stay in the closet, its easier than you'd think in this day and age. but if you must come out just lead wtih 'turns out im gay'. and if they get mad, leave the room. give them time to cool off so you can talk about it calmly later.
>>
You can come right out and say "Just thought I'd let you know. I'm gay" or you could assume they know:

you: "I'm going out tonight on a date."
parents:" nice. who are you going with?"
you: "this guy I met at work"
parents: "you're going out on a date with a GUY?"
you: "yeah. you knew I was gay, right?"

Having said that, I was thrown out of the house when I came out as lesbian. If you have any inkling that may happen to you, don't come out until you have a place you can go to live, a job to support yourself, etc...

Just in case things go south quickly.
>>
>>16791519
i knew i was gay after finding it super difficult to advance a situation in a relationship with a girl and being more attracted to guys after 3 years of confusion. during very early stages of puberty i was into girls more than guys, then i didn't know for a while.
>>16791522
alright, this is a good one to go with. i'll keep you posted if i can.
>>
>>16791548

no need.
>>
>>16791483
Im just going to say this. There are studies that correlate sexual preferences to a type of fetish. Im not sure if you are romanitically interested in guys or not but either can be changed if that is what you really want. But if you are fine with being gay then you have to make the decision.
>>
>>16791528
thanks for the heads up about this move, will make sure im super safe before doing anything.
>>16791570
im fine with being gay, and even if i was straight i would suck at heterosexual relationships due to my more submissive nature. thanks anyway.
>>
>>16791595

>submissive nature

socal?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.