[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help please. Long story short I posted an ad on CL under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 005.png (699 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
005.png
699 KB, 640x960
I need help please. Long story short I posted an ad on CL under casual encounters. Put my kik info in the ad and someone contacted me saying they were interested in hooking up. I was unable to follow through. Honest mistake. Now they are threatening me by saying they are posting my face and cock pic (which I shared through the kik convo) and ad on CL or something like that? What do? Should I be worried?
>>
Common scam. If you used your real name you are fucked. If you posted your face and cock in the same pic you are double fucked.

Blackmail is illegal. Ask them what they want, when the invariably say they want money, screenshot the evidence then report them to the police. Then tell them you reported them and hopefully they back off.
>>
>>16791395
Didn't post any name whatsoever. Just cock pic in the ad. Face pic in the kik convo. So am I ok then?
>>
>>16791402

You're in the clear, sure.

I would definitely get evidence of them blackmailing you though.
>>
>>16791406
Thank you!
>>
>>16791406
You should honestly be good then. Still try to get evidence of blackmail.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.