[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do if I feel fuckin tired literally as soon as I wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 633x758
What do I do if I feel fuckin tired literally as soon as I wake up. I try sleeping 12 hours because it's the only thing that works but it's impossible. I spend literally all day going "okay I'm tired okay now I'm not oh in tired again never mind I feel okay now oh I'm tired again" after about 2 hours of being awake I have to collapse where ever I am and rest my eyes and try to sleep. I honesty think it's depression and mood
>>
Try taking up a job or hobby that keeps you physically and mentally active without being too strenuous. Get involved in carpentry and your sleep problems will disappear.
>>
>>16791346
I tried but my jobs made me feel like hell and it gave me such bad anxiety I couldn't sleep at night so I was extra tired
>>
>>16791354
Dude, if you tried carpentry and it still didn't work out for you, there is literally nothing else I can think of to recommend.
>>
>>16791361
Am I disabled?
>>
File: go to a fucking doctor 2.jpg (166 KB, 2208x1216) Image search: [Google]
go to a fucking doctor 2.jpg
166 KB, 2208x1216
>>16791344
if you can't track down the root causes on your own, then you will probably have to do pic related.

if you cannot afford a doctor, try to rule out some of the more common causes. maybe you won't fix it but it might improve it somewhat. things that contribute to tiredness include:
>not enough sunlight in the first half of your day
>dehydration - it's possible to be chronically dehydrated
>not enough exercise - however, some people get energy from exercising more and other people don't. usually the ones that don't, have something else going on medically
>poor nutrition, lack of vitamins and minerals
>unstable sleep schedule
there are probably more but I can't think of them. if you google "causes of tiredness" you will probably get all those plus more.

anyway, spend a couple months doing everything you possibly can about those things. you don't have to make a bunch of huge changes all at once, just try 1 or 2 things and add to them every week or two. even if it doesn't help, it will save you a few doc visits, because they'll likely make you try all that shit anyway. this way you can list off all the things you've tried. also it will help keep your mind occupied with what you can do, rather than worrying about work shit that you probably can't do much about. that in itself might help a bit. then if you don't see a decent improvement, then you should see a doctor.

also, if you're not already looking for another job, start looking now.

>>16791368
there is no way for anybody on 4chan to meaningfully answer that. you would have to see a doctor for that determination.
>>
I think your sleeping too much . Try 7 or 8 hours , maybe even 6 1/2 because if you go over your sleep threshold you will be groggy all day most likely due to sleep inertia . If I sleep more than 9 hours my entire day is ruined .
>>
>>16791386
really good post try this OP. Also sleeping 12 hours is probably too much sleep.
>>
>>16791390
I had forgotten about this.

OP if you're sleeping 12 hours every day or most days, then this definitely. if you're only sleeping 12 hours when you are making up for lost sleep, then you should try to get your sleep periods more uniform. for that you may need sleep meds. but you can also try doing something close to bedtime that gets your mind off it. falling asleep with the tv/music on isn't ideal but it's helped me sometimes. other times I have bought books of crosswords or other word or number puzzles (no apps, try to avoid screens at bedtime) and done them til my brain is totally engaged in them and "forgets" to be anxious. sometimes I read stuff that's dry or dense/heavy topics. I got thru plato's republic reading it 3-5 pages at a time at bedtimes.

I have sleep problems from anxiety too, so I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. usually there's not just one thing that helps, often it is several things. plus sometimes you have to switch it up if something stops working for a while. so the more things you find that help, even a bit, the better.
>>
>>16791400
>>16791386
I legit took a year off to try everything I can now I have a shitty gap in my employment. I got to sleep around 130 last night and I woke up at 9 and I feel like absolute shit. The reason I sleep 12 hours is because it's legitimately the only time I feel well rested
>>
>>16791417
then it's doctor time
>>
Had the same issue. Try to find some physical activity, start eating healthy. Your problem is associated with the condition of your health, so do something about it in the first place.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.