[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellow /advisers. Need help from you again. I've met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: KapfmIM.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
KapfmIM.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
Hey fellow /advisers.
Need help from you again. I've met this girl last summer, we hung together for like 2 months, everyday. I immediately felt connected and I still think a lot about her. Then I moved to another city. Thing is, she had a boyfriend then and I guess she still do now (5 year+ relationship), so that brought me down a bit and I wanted to move on. But memory remains and moments with her were magical.

Long story short, I want to send her a letter on valentines day.. I could send it via post or email it. Should I send it as an anon? Which sending method is more appropriate? I'm thinking of sending it via post as it's more personal, but also more creepy?

TLDR: need to get this off my chest, I love her.
>>
shameless bump for help
>>
You should just fuck off to a new one before you label yourself as a creepy orbiter. Lmfao getting Hung up over last summer
>>
>>16791314
You're pathetic.

Leave her alone. Don't cause friction in her relationship and move the Fuck on. Focus on improving yourself or learn something new and go out with other girls.

Accept the fact that you're not her choice. When you send a letter you're gonna look desperate and sad.

TL;DR move the Fuck on and leave her alone.
>>
Speaking from experience, it's real easy to have your actions misinterpreted as stalking in this circumstance.

Send her an email. Say something like "xxx happened yesterday and it reminded me of you. How are you doing?" Then add no more that a couple of sentences about yourself. And then leave it at that. No romance. No baring your soul.

Say 'Hi'. Wish her Well. Say something that will make her laugh. Then leave it at that.

How (and if) she responds will tell you how to proceed from there.
>>
>>16791394
OP this guy is a beta. Don't listen to that nonsense.
>>
You don't love her. Move on. Or don't and get yourself hurt.
>>
>>16791431
You're too funny
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.