[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have a sudden crush on a girl I have been friends with for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: love.gif (29 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
love.gif
29 KB, 267x200
Hi /adv/, I need help, badly.

Long story short. I have had feelings for the last months for a girl I have been friends with for over two years.

We see daily, we talk a lot. I want to tell her how I have felt lately about her, but I'm afraid it will freak her out and ruin the friendship, which I highly enjoy (the friendship, I mean). She also has personal stuff, and I don't want to risk stirring her shit up too much.

When we interact it makes me feel she also has some feelings towards me, it's just that I might be imaging things... She always keeps eye contact, her hip rocks back and worth, she bites her lips and plays with her hair a lot when talking to me. She always comes to hang with me if other of her friends are also around. Yet, I'm afraid.

What the fuck should I do? I can only think of her, I want to hug her, listen to her, share my life with her. But the risk of ruining the friendship we already have, and the fear of emotionally hurting her are so much... I'm not the most physically attractive person, am I worth her time as more than a friend? She is the most fucking cute thing this planet has to offer, fuck...

Help me. Can I test in any way if she has feelings towards me?
>>
>>16791193
Fuck friendship. Please. You're not going to be lifelong friends with this girl. Eventually, one way or the other, you will drift apart. You're also not responsible for her emotional state if you try to get with her and fail, because you're also a person who deserves to try to get what they want out of life.

So just ask her next time you see her
"How come we've never hooked up?" and feel out the response.
>>
>>16791193
Do you want to wonder, or do you want to know?
That's what a friend said to me the other day, about a situation a bit like this.

The only way you will know is to tell her, and all you can do is accept whatever comes, be it a no or a yes in any form. We all learn to deal with rejection, but don't cling on to something that isn't solid.

I'm just letting it out tomorrow because something has to be said

Good luck yourself and I hope it works out :)
>>
"I'd rather be sorry for something I've done than for something I didn't do"

Just come right out and say, "You are a good friend, but I'd like to be more than just friends with you."

and see what she says. Don't be surprised if she initially pulls away. Sometimes women need time to get used to the idea.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.