[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug test help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1454928744521.jpg (91 KB, 604x598) Image search: [Google]
1454928744521.jpg
91 KB, 604x598
I was found positive for thc after my urine drug test. Is there anything I can do to fight the results? I actually was smoking weed, but is there common lines of defense I can take? Like asking for false positive, asking another lab, etc? Particularly with the false positive if there's common foods or otc medicine I could of said I was taking/eating that they couldn't boldly say the test also screened for that.
>>
no
no
no
theres no food or otc with thc
>>
>>16791088
say you have a roommate who blazes constantly and that you're trying to save up money to move
>>
>>16791088

> Stop smoking weed
>take test
>start smoking weed again

Literally fool proof
>>
>>16791100
>>16791104
I need excuses to why there is thc in my system, not admitting that I was around weed.
>>
>>16791122

That is an excuse for why it's in your system you morose motherfucker
>>
>>16791128
Admitting association with weed isn't the line of reasoning I'm looking to bring up..
>>
>>16791146
dude, youre fucked
was it a job? go apply somehwere else
>>
>>16791088

What is at stake OP?
>>
>>16791165
>>16791154
Yes it's for a job. I was a temp worker and they randomly decided to hire me full time. I had 3 days to get clean before the test and was advised today I was found positive for thc.
>>
You fucked up OP, go to another temp place, quit the weed and hope this all doesn't bite you in the ass.
>>
File: 1455045769922.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1455045769922.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
So nobody can think of a time someone was able to successfully argue that their test results were a false positive?
>>
>>16791100
There are some prescription drugs that can cause false positives for THC (protonix for one), but you need a recent script to back it up.
>>
>>16791284
No.
You obviously aren't smart enough to know how to work the system. Good luck in life, you're going to need it.
>>
Why the fuck didn't you just buy some fake piss for $30? Do that next time. Weed stays in your system for 2-3 weeks, you can't get clean in 3 days.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.