[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TLDR: My cousin is going to start dating a rapist soon and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1454247060897.jpg (556 KB, 1272x1920) Image search: [Google]
1454247060897.jpg
556 KB, 1272x1920
TLDR: My cousin is going to start dating a rapist soon and I'm the only one who knows.

The girl my cousin has been talking with recently revealed she's raped her ex's sister out of anger over their breakup. That implies shes a control freak with anger issues. Shes mentioned before that she has bad anger problems too. She wouldnt tell why her ex dumped her either.

Unfortunately shes near perfect. Aside from her 2 flaws mentioned above, Shes a qt, smart/creative and has 2 pretty good jobs and she would be his first gf so a part of me doesn't want to tell him to report her ass. He asked me for advice on the situation given what we know about her but I dont know what to say anymore.. Everyone that I know of that has been rape is emotionally destroyed. Id like to assume that the victim is ok but I'm not naive and pussy wiped.

I dont want to leave him hanging but I also dont want to be around when she goes rouge on him.
>>
>>16790897
Forgot to ask

WHAT
DO
>>
I'm sure the whole raping and anger issues are just her past and probably just a phase. Shes's over it already so don't be a dick.

:^)
>>
>recently revealed she's raped her ex's sister out of anger over their breakup

This is a serious allegation. She actually told your cousin that she raped someone and he's asking you what to do? Report her.

>shes near perfect so a part of me doesn't want to tell him to report her ass

She's hot, so you're reluctant to deal with her rape allegation? Are you 15? You and your cousin sound like fucking idiots. She confessed to a revenge rape! Why would you want anything to do with her?
>>
>>16790913

>Girl: "So, a few years ago, I raped my ex's sister as an act of revenge."

> Idiot cousin: "uh huh. so shall we grab some pizza?"
>>
sure thing op, i bet your cousin will have a fantastic dating history after his first gf flips out and gives him some massive shit out of nowhere
>>
>>16790897
>she raped her ex's sister
>she
>ex's sister

Wait, she lesbian raped her ex girlfriend's sister? Am I reading this totally wrong?

Consider the upshot here, if your cousin breaks up with her then maybe she'll rape you out of anger.
>>
>>16790918

I'm not interested in the bitch you faggot. I want her destroyed. Shes attractive and financially stable so that makes it harder for him to see her flaws are 2 of the worst combination. My mom fell for this shit and my sister suffered because of it. I dont want to see it happen again.

> She confessed to a revenge rape! Why would you want anything to do with her?
EXACTLY what I said but because hes a khv hes trying to salvage the situation.

>>16790913
He were saying the same thing but all the rapists I know are currently in prison. They always fail to redeem themselves and do something equal or worse anyway.

>>16790926
Well I cant force him to stop.
He'll probably just hate me for a bit if I do away with her.

Is there anyway to end this without him knowing I got involved?
>>
>>16790929
Weird right? She drugged the girl and had her way with her.

Shes short too so you wouldn't expect her to be the culprit and Lesbian rape is too rare for most people to take seriously

Funny but a psycho is a psycho. I dont have time to get my ass bludgeoned if she decides to snap on him.
>>
>>16790897

I dunno man, if she admitted this to your cousin herself and he wants to look past it, that makes him a fucking idiot but it's his decision. I would just try to make him understand that you don't feel comfortable having her around, because holy shit she RAPED someone who was essentially an innocent bystander just because she got pissed off.
>>
>>16790897
Girls can't rape, don't be silly.

But in the event they break-up, you better lay low.
>>
>>16790934
Wait so your cousin is a guy?

How did she 'have her way with her'?
>>
>>16790963
Yeah - I mean this is suspect as shit.
>>
>>16790897
Introduce that girl to me. Some nice angerrape would be awesome.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.