[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ex gf hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Hd_Skins-wallpaper-10132029.jpg (211 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Hd_Skins-wallpaper-10132029.jpg
211 KB, 480x800
Is it wrong that 2 months later I still want my ex gf of two and a half years who dumped me to be miserable and depressed because she's already got a boyfriend?
I hate her with everything in my being and I want her to be miserable
Am I wrong
>>
>>16790729
No it's normal to go through this. Hate is one of the steps towards redemption. Just be careful to not focus too much on this by seeing your friends /other people. It will pass
>>
Perfectly normal. Everybody go through this, especially after a long relationship
>>
>>16790748
What are the other steps?
>>
>>16790729
This might help. You got dumped 2 months ago and are still in pain, and it adds insult to injury that she's moved on.

But remember that she knew it was over between you before you did. She may have been wrestling with whether to break with you for months before doing it. And so she has already gone through a lot of the grieving you're in the middle of.

It isn't so much that she's a cold hearted bitch as that she's just a few months ahead of you in the getting-over-it process.
>>
>>16790729
Lmao you must have been a shitty bf
>>
>>16790729
Move on already.
Cut her off from your life completely.
Not physical interactions, block her in all social media, block number, etc.
Focus on improving yourself and when you feel ready find someone else to be with.
>>
>>16790799
Fucking slit your wrists
>>
>>16790729
at the risk of sounding like some armchair psych faggot...

it's not wrong but it's not healthy. start figuring out how to let it go. the past is the same, and she is the same person, regardless of how you feel about it or her. doesn't mean you have to approve of her shittiness, but instead of feeling angry and hateful, maybe you could gradually steer yourself towards only feeling mildly annoyed that some people are like that. no it's not easy. yes it takes time.

anger is like shit, it's natural and everybody has it in them, but holding onto large amounts of it will make you sick inside. if you are feeling emotionally constipated in that regard, focus less on the anger and hate, and more on the hurt and pain of her leaving you. not that you should dwell on it, but realise that that's where the anger and hate come from. by focusing on her and how much you hate her, you're doing a great job of ignoring your own feelings, and your own shortcomings.

sit down someplace quiet and listen to the pain. just acknowledge it's there. don't judge it or vow to avenge it or anything, just acknowledge it and spend a few minutes thinking about it. then go about your day. if that doesn't get your mind started shifting in another direction, then hey, you only wasted a few minutes.

if the pain is so bad that you just cannot deal without shoving it away immediately, then it might be therapist time.
>>
>>16791288
Thank you
>>
>>16791194
kek, getting this mad over truth

she wouldn't leave you otherwise, but looking at your whiny faggy posts I'm not surprised she jumped on a better dick
>>
I disagree with the other posters.

It's unhealthy to hate your ex, because to hate someone you have to truly care about them.

You don't hate your ex, you hate that she left you. If you could you'd probably take her back in a heartbeat.

The only healthy thing to do when dumped is move on. Hating your ex is still having feelings for your ex.
>>
Why did you guys break up?
>>
>>16790729
I dumped my (ex)girlfriend over a year ago after I found out she was cheating on me, and I still hate her. I don't obsess or think about her often, but when she does cross my mind, the bitterness comes back. Overall I'm doing a lot better and I honestly don't give a shit if she's miserable or happy, I just hate her and don't want to see her face ever again. So take that however you want I guess.
>>
>>16792570

Im 24 now shes 22 turning soon
We were 22 and 20 when we met
broke up because of a lot of reasons
I don't want to go into it

Basically

She stopped being happy around me about 6 months ago
I left for 3 months to visit my family overseas and when I came back we only lasted 7 months after that

She claims I would bully her into spending all her money on weed. Not true she was a recovering painkiller addict the weed was something she enjoyed

She just stopped loving me along time ago and I think it's because she wanted to have sex more than we were which was like once a day...never got her on birth control because she just never cared enough to take it on herself I tried taking her but she didn't want to go back on it because of how the chemicals change her hormones. Some bullshit.

Me and her used to smoke copious amounts of weed together and that was in the beginning and we were madly in love but then she lost her job for 3 months and we had to cut back and then we just kept cutting back till by the time we broke up we were barely smoking a couple grams together a week

She claims I kept her down and made her miserable
Untrue I'm the only one pushing her to go to fucking college and get a car and a better fucking job because where she is they treat her like shit *I think she likes it guys * her mom just wants her to like find a guy and get a place and doesn't really think she even can go back to college nobody except for fucking me believed in her she's an incredible artist and I pushed her so much and I got fucking thrown to the side

I think she just wants a bigger cock
That's really it
>>
>>16792406
trolling is supposed to be subtle.
>>
Your relationship sounds like it was pretty one dimensional to me. Do your best to let go of that negativity and just be glad it's over.
>>
>>16793119
Dude birth control does fuck with your hormones, it made my girlfriend get horrible anxiety and her sex drive plummeted.

She's been off it for a few months now and she's still not back to her total normal self. Sex drive has come back and anxiety is mostly gone, though.

You sound like an insecure jerk. Grow up a little bit and learn to coexist with your partner instead of viewing her as a possession.

The bigger dick part really shows how insecure you are.

Work on your confidence, this break up is probably a good thing. You're depending too much on women for happiness and need to learn how to be happy without one.

Focus on yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.