[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have feelings for the guy I've been sleeping with. Am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (844 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
844 KB, 750x1334
I have feelings for the guy I've been sleeping with. Am I shit out of luck for it to go anywhere because of the way it started? I can tell he's interested in me...it could just be purely sexual. I suppose it's my fault for letting him get in my pants so quickly, I don't usually do that.
>>
And.. non of us know the guy and your story gives 0 information
>>
>>16790728
Any further back story we can use to help you?
>>
>>16790728
Nope that's your biggest ally.

Look after sex cook for him.

Watch Netflix n actually chill with him.

Let him talk to you about the relationship if he's not asking he's deliberating.

Keep fucking him like you need his dick. After enough sex body chemistry will be on your side.

Make it obvious that your only fucking him.

Guys are simple lady

Sex+food + no bitching = a happy bf.

This is literally a battle of attrition on yourside cause you fell for him first.

You might as well you down fighting till the end.

He will fall just watch.
>>
>Am I shit out of luck for it to go anywhere because of the way it started?

If you're the type of girl that wants a guy to express his love first and do the approaching, you are absolutely fucked. He's already fucking you, he doesn't need to escalate anything.

You are going to have to tell him you have feelings for him and want more, otherwise this shit is gonna be stuck in neutral.
>>
>>16790750
Give this a bit of time if in a month nothing comes up then leave and tell him these exact words.

" look I can't do this I have feelings for you and it would hurt to see you with other women, I'm sorry that I can't keep this going so I'm going to take some time for myself"

Why cause one your not blaming him and 2 if you put work into fuckng the shit out of him and doing the little things with no commitment he will notice.

Not many other bitches put work in to keeping a man they think pussy will do it alone.

He fuck a hoe k but will she cool , will she chill with him, will she clean blah blah blah. Nope most won't most never do.
>>
What´s the matter with being quick at having sex?? Guys do it all the time so son´t put that on yourself. There´s nothing wrong with that. If you like the guy just say so. Don´t go pandering after him, that´s such a turn off. It´s only going to make him see you more like a sexual object who is bellow his standards. You should tell him you want something more than sex from the relationship and if he is cool with that, great. If not, you should find a person who is more suited for you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.