[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fff.gif (511 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
fff.gif
511 KB, 500x275
Hey /adv/ ,

I've been with this girl for 8 months and it was amazing,we fell in love with each other quickly, we were convinced we were made for each other and convinced that there was a really strong link between us two.

Sadly,we had to go on a LDR since we study in different towns;but we made our best to see each other every month or so.

But I found out (by reading through some texts) that she kissed another dude from her class.
I know the guy;he's the ugliest MF I've ever seen in ages,I don't know why she did that seriously.

When I confronted her about it,she started to cry all night long telling me that I wasn't supposed to know and that it was a huge mistake, she was "asking herself some questions" because she didn't realise what she had with me.

I was raped in Morrocco when I was 14, I opened up to her about that even though I didn't tell anyone before her. I gave her everything,told her everything,poured my feelings on her anytime I could.

When I read back the texts she sent me after,I can't help but wonder how can women be so mean, sending me shit like "you're the man of my dreams i love you so much" the morning after she kissed this MF.

So how /adv/ ? How can women be so cruel ? Why do I still love her,even though I hate her so much right now,I feel like a kid.

I'm sorry for being such a pussy,it's the first time someone shits so hard on my feelings.
>>
It's not a women thing.
It's a people thing.
>>
>>16790616
women are actual scum ... or at least 90% of them are they lie cheat steal and manipulate all the time ts their nature
>>
women are not as physically strong as men, so they have developed manipulation tactics in order to compensate for it. (men do it as well of course, to some extent - but much more prevalent and competent in women)

it's their nature
>>
>>16790658
>>16790638
>>16790623

How can you go on living happily if you don't trust people/women this much ? (it's a genuine question)

Sorry if I made any mistakes,English is not my first language
>>
>>16790638
sounds like men too 2bh
>>
>>16790680
>if you don't trust people/women this much

When a dog begs and does a trick in order to get you to give him a treat, that's manipulation. I know the dog wants a treat, and he doesn't just want to make me happy by being silly.

Similarly, when a woman tells me something nice, I know that she wants something (varies, of course), and she's not just saying it to make me happy or be silly.

In both cases, despite the manipulation, there is still possible a shared bond of love. We are constantly struggling to get what we want from the people around us, but that doesn't always mean it's hollow and meaningless or a sham. Some may be, and it is always best be aware of what's going on, but good things still exist.
>>
>>16790680
Not this anon.
But my girlfriend lied about her age and sexual past and everything else for a year when we met.
I stayed with her after, she made me feel crazy as i was paranoid as shit constantly, guess what? she was lying the whole time.
3 years later i found out more and more shit, lies coming out, "it's the last one i promise".
The list of fucking stupid lies goes on and on, yes i have beat the living shit out of her once for these stupid lies.
She's made me feel depressed, suicidal, crazy, and worse. She's never cheated, just lied about past, made up stories and shit.

I've lost all trust for her, yet i enjoy being with her, I ignore that i don't trust whatever stupid shit comes out of her mouth, but enjoy spending my time with her and having a practical slave and infinite pussy however i want whenever i want it as she now has to make up for all the shit she's put me through.

You can only stay with a liar by turning into a bitter cold heartless asshole. I make sure to look out for myself and only stay with her and ignore her lies as long as i am getting something out of it. The moment i find evidence she has been unfaithful to me or i find better, i'l move on. You just have to be as cold as her, alcohol helps.

Sorry i sound like an edgy faggit too.
>>
>>16790701
OP here
"In both cases, despite the manipulation, there is still possible a shared bond of love."
Do you really think so ? Where's the trust ? I don't think you can truly love someone if you are convinced they are trying to get something out of you..
>>
>>16790705
OP here
"yes i have beat the living shit out of her once for these stupid lies."
I stopped reading here,whatever she did to you,you're not supposed to hit a woman.
I was about to be compassionate,since the same thing happened to me (fucked up past etc..) but I totally lost all the respect I owe you.
>>
op, that's how I feel about guys.
I've only ever been loving, honest, and empathetic in my relationships, and it always bites me in the butt.

My only advice is to not let this change you. Don't give up on women. Eventually you will find one who's genuine. Perhaps don't be so quick to open up to a girl.

I do advise that you consider ending your relationship with this girl, though. 8 mo in and she's already cheating on you? Not a good sign
>>
>>16790802
Thank you,you're right I have to stop this, I can't consider reaching long term goals with her if she cheats this early.
I'll take your advice and don't pour everything in my relationship too early.

Thank you
>>
>>16790616
women are experts in saying the right things so men would do whatever they wanted to do.
Whatever a woman tells, always take it with a (big) spoon of skepticism.
>>
>>16790849
Thank you guys I've learned my lesson.
I won't do the whole "Become a douche cause nice guys finish last" thing,but now I know I need to keep a little bit of detachment in order to keep control.

Thank you all,
I always lurked threads in order to give some advice without ever needing some,but right now it really helps having you guys,I promise
Thank you /adv/
>>
Check it I'm playing pro ball with a woman that has similar if not worse attributes explained by what I have read just now. 13 very dreadfully at same time knowing im learning a lifetime real applicable knowledge on these people that we literally before marry and trust everything to because of pleasure and lies. from just slowing down to check my surroundings covertly as some men do from training i caught a cold blooded calculating individual that seriously lives for moments of passion that is wrong by all accounts and lived by the motto ,what he don't know wont hurt him, as the get away with all and everything really anything believe me!!! I myself chose to still endured 13 years not because of her but because officially i found a real pyscological discovery that she chose to allow herself to rewire her mind behavior to operate say anything do anything for just getting away with it. Of course lots of similarities are shared with these kinda women very good looks sex great intelligence very cunningly hidden n over seen by many fools really everyone even me but I am as well and always have been not normal but never like this mind that seen thru from almost the first incident and me letting her be n do whatever. Imagine all I allowed myself to painfully figure all of it out by myself. This by far to this has been my ultimate not achievement but true testament to tribulation. Imagine practicing to the T the quote, Knowledge is POWER!!! I was alone but not allowing myself to let put her on blast. Short story it only lasted because I had my fun never married but shit just worked.b carefull these bitches will die with these secrets while ur friends they involved know n just are as as them. I did break this lesser of a human consciendentlly this very morning it just is fucking me up as if I never knew anything. Everyone men especially do not lose the man u have made or became shit is real ur closest friends are always the ones to look out for they will cheat! REAL TALK!
>>
>>16790872
You sound like a good guy. Sorry your girlfriend turned out to be a douche, you're doing the right thing by leaving her. I've never cheated and I'm in a 4 year relationship, wouldn't think to betray him like that, there are women out there who will treat you right.
>>
>>16790872
You're gonna make it op
>>
>>16790616
I understand you completely OP, but like anon above said-it's not only about women, it's about people.
Me personally am in a 3,5 year long long distance relationship, and have never cheated even though I had a lot of opportunities, and am sure that she never cheated either, but both her and me have to deal with people and stuff like "you sure you didn't cheat lol?" and "you HAVE to get at least some action" etc
The point is, love and loyalty unfortunately lost price and most of the people are unable to keep any... But there is still a lot of good people, in your case women, so don't give up OP, you will be hurt in the process, but you will find someone you deserve
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.