[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over the fact that I'm no longer in her life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 860x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 860x436
How to get over the fact that I'm no longer in her life? She broke up with me three months ago but I know she's having depressions right now. I cant help, I can't text her, I can't hug her...nothing.
I feel bad that I wasnt the one who'll free her from this. I always felt with her, even now...is it creepy?
>>
Why the fuck we have these kind of thread every single fucking day? do you guys lost all the creativity for baits, try some diversity next time and please, elaborate more, this make this too fucking obvious
>>
I don't see why it should be bait.
>>
Look up the channel "school of life" on youtube, they have a nice series about relationships which has helped me a lot when I had a relapse on my ex girlfriend, a couple of months ago.
>>
Also, you're not her savior. We play that part with anxious/depressed girls because we love feeling desired and needed, so when we break up and especially when it looks like they're doing fine and have moved on we get MISERABLE.

Consider YOUR well being first. Take some time to get closure with her, possibly no-contact.
>>
>>16790572
I just hide these threads and move on.
>>
>>16791603
She was not doing fine when we broke up though, she wasn't happy about it. She has issues that won't go away...I could've helped her.
But I just don't know how to accept that she probably forgot about me and I won't ever hear from her ever again. Seriously, majority of time of the day I spend just thinking about her, even if I'm trying to distract myself. It's fucking me up.
>>
>>16790498

>get over the fact

people act as if there is some process to this. maybe some personal ones but there is no actual way to get over someone other than to get over them. thats like asking how to stop caring. you have to make yourself stop.

keep in midn that EVERYONE breaks up. everyone. relationships end. it is the nature of relationships. and romantic relationships are the most fragile of them all.

all that being said, its not your job to make her happy. no one will. people cant free each other of depression. thats really bad romance movie notions. if you cant be happy by yourself, someone else only distracts you from yourself.
>>
>>16791611

It sounds like this girl has made up her mind. You should try to accept it and make the conscious decision and effort to move on.

Now your brain is a messy cocktail of hormones so be aware of intrusive thoughts. Read, work out and learn to be happy with yourself. It's going to suck but I promise it will get better, if you want it!
>>
>>16790498
>is it creepy

Very
>>
>>16791630
>>16791603

These are good suggestions.

I went through a terrible break up a year ago. She had her issues, and I blamed myself a lot.

People are gonna do what they do, so do what you do and be happy. Quit caretaking.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.