[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAYBE a date? i dont fucking know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
a friend i have been crushing over for a LONG ass time asked if i wanna watch a show with them and i said yes

for almost a year we have been just talking as friend but i feel that recently we have been getting more and more "flirty" i guess is the word

i d'ont know if i'm reading too much into this but i am going to explode with excitement plus IF this is a date it'll be my first

so what im asking is does anybody have any tips on how not to spill all my spaghetti while not seeming cold towards them?

>pic related mfw
>>
>>16790370
you're kida cute.

go full spaghetti, spaghetti here. if spaghetti is you then be you.
>>
Escalating flirtation, and they ask you to do something alone with them. That is absolutely a date. I would make subtle moves, and then move in for something that shows you know what's what, like grab their private area and make deep eye contact.

This will work, surely, it is a date and it's what normal people do on dates.
>>
>>16790438
>grab their private

Holy shit don't do this
>>
File: 1453080084744.jpg (33 KB, 447x351) Image search: [Google]
1453080084744.jpg
33 KB, 447x351
>>16790418 im the physical embodiment of spaghetti and i try to be cool when around friends but i completely lose it when they sit next to me.
so itll be interesting this week
>>
>>16790438
too bad i cant make eye contact with them for the life of me
>>
>>16790465

Work up the nerve. If you don't make some sort of move it will be a sign to them you aren't interested. You don't want to mess this up.

But if you don't make strong eye contact, it's going to be awkward. Just, take a deep breath, maybe two or three, and look deep into their eyes, then grab their private parts.
>>
File: 1453128712212.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453128712212.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>16790470
ill make you proud anon and look DEEP into those ADORABLE eyes and grab the private part!
>>
File: 1453602366595.png (388 KB, 623x837) Image search: [Google]
1453602366595.png
388 KB, 623x837
>>16790370
UPDATE FROM OP

i dont exactly know it'll just me him and i but they did say "you and i" and they have not mentioned anybody else coming

also after the "maybe date" which will be the 16th ill post a new update thread{if this one is archived by the time} saying what happen because why not
using this pic
>>
tell me OP.
what do you like about this guy
>>
>>16790488
You're an automatic loser for posting ponies. Suck shit.
>>
>>16790609
i dont see how this is important but ok
they are super kind and funny and i cant help but always smile while talking to them and they are really cute he is kinda chubby but the cute chubby you know?
and just ahhhh just so cute
plus they like alot of the same things i like so thats a huge plus
>>
File: 1452036152178.gif (473 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1452036152178.gif
473 KB, 500x497
>>16790622
watch out with all that edge you have
>>
>>16790456
thats okay, same here.

preserve it, cherish it while it lasts - it means you're full of autistic energy some people would shoot you for.

wew this sounded interesting
>>
>>16790628
Not that guy, and I personally don't mind bonies :DD but it is a bannable offense to post them outside of /mlp/, so don't get surprised when you get banned.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.