[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic unrelated, though the subject of my advice is toxic So I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 977x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 977x446
pic unrelated, though the subject of my advice is toxic

So I'm at university studying theatre and I'm a huge autist. But that, strangely, is not the problem. There's this gay guy in the class who's even fucking worse. Overweight, sadistic, mildly weeaboo, the kind of guy who takes a sword prop from Romeo and uses it to perform some lightsaber-style dance shit.
And this motherfucker is obsessed with me.
For reference, I'm asexual, but have long, well-maintained hair, and being a slightly-flamboyant theatre student a lot of people assume I'm gay.
Autism McGee is also sadistic, socially inept, and easily triggered. He's a hybrid of /a/ and tumblr.
How do I get him to lose his obsession? And, if possible, how do I save him from his autism? He may be an asshole, but nobody deserves to be as retarded as he is.
>>
>>16790335
how bout saying
'Listen, Mr. McGee, I'm not gay and i dont want anything to do with you, now fuck off and stop harassing me or else ill kill/hit/file a complain or w/e'
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.