[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deal Breaker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0074.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0074.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Hey guys, it's my first post on this board.
I have some kind of problem right now.

I am in my first relationship right now. The thing is its a long distance relationship. We have texted each other and called a few times but nothing else.
We have also talked about a few future plans and here comes the problem. We kinda have different opinions about the ideal future.
She said she wants kids someday which is something I don't ever want.
I told her that I do not want children and she seems ok with that. Now I wonder if it's ok or not. I kinda have the feeling that I am waisting her time and she will be sad and unsatisfied with the relationship some day.
I don't want to push her away because I love her but shouldn't she be looking for someone who wants kids?

What should I do?
>>
>>16790290
Reality check: You are not in a relationship. You have a Pen Pal.

At the very most, you have a friend you've never met. It is FAR too early to be talking about children. It is ridiculous to even imagine you are in love.

Get to know each other as friends. It would be nice if you could actually meet in real life. Maybe then you can begin to think of it as a relationship, and only then do you begin to try to define the future and shape of the relationship.
>>
The decision of having kids is not something to play around with OP.

>I told her that I do not want children and she seems ok with that
If you plan living the rest of your life with this person then this is a big issue.

If no then its not a big deal.

If you do, we will need to know why you dont want kids.
>>
>>16790290
What a god awful mess.
What are you like 17? You're gonna change your tune on the kids thing, sooner or later.

This long distance thing is dumb as well. You don't have a relationship, you have a potential relationship. Until you two can see eachother and act on your plans together you can't do a damn thing.

Honestly I don't think you know what you want yet and shouldn't take this seriously until you do.
>>
lol how did I miss this,
>We have texted each other and called a few times but nothing else.

>>16790301

This x1000, OP
>>
>>16790301

Yeah, this anon is completely right, also the fact that she didn't bothered about you didn't want to have kids when she clearly wants, is because she is not taking the "relationship" with you seriously, she is clearly looking for somebody who wants kids, but guess what? that person is not you.
>>
>>16790290
>I am in my first relationship right now. The thing is its a long distance relationship.
It was at this point the readers of 4chan realised they'd been duped. They weren't reading the story of a real relationship, but of a boring, uneventful exchange of words between strangers. Most, sensing danger, escaped the carnage, but for a few, the situation proved too much, and instead were sucked in to the void. Their fate sealed, none was left unscarred...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.