[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to go to the movies with a girl this Friday, we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1443239866061.gif (46 KB, 700x871) Image search: [Google]
1443239866061.gif
46 KB, 700x871
Going to go to the movies with a girl this Friday, we've been messaging each other for while
Through some slight miscommunication or the fuck ever, was joking around, but now I think I made it so I'm suppose to make or bring her a gift.
This is a casual kind of date and I honestly don't know her too well, what's something I could do or get that's lighthearted and not cheesy or creepy?
>>
>>16790132
Have you discussed things you both like? If you have a video game in common, get her a figure from that game. If a show one from that show. If a book, something relating to that book. Keep it cheap, you want it to be a knick knack, not something expensive that she might take as you trying to get her to owe you something.
>>
>>16790146
Haven't really gone too in depth in those things yet, wanted to hopefully learn that stuff in person.
Still a good idea though
>>
Buy her chocolates
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.