[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting over virgin complex? I know it's petty, but I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Getting over virgin complex? I know it's petty, but I find myself getting hung up on it being morally or even tactically/strategically wrong to have casual sex, and a poor background giving me a fondness for conservative and self-preserving/over-protective values. How should I start looking past that to expand my dating pool?
>>
but yo seriously I want to fuck, but don't want to feel like a loose slut for asking to fuck. Whether it's some random hookup or a close friend, it still feels slutty either way. wahat do
>>
boy or girl, op?

assumed boy but saw the word slut pop up.
>>
if you're a girl post slutty shit on facebook. niggas will be asking "dtf"

if ur male go drinking or some shit
>>
File: etc788v2.jpg (91 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
etc788v2.jpg
91 KB, 600x480
>>16790374
the issue isn't finding someone to fuck, it's working up the nerve to let them fuck me instead of saying "no actually I take it back, don't touch me"

>>16790362
>boys can't be sluts
it's okay to be wrong sometimes

just not this time
>>
>>16790377
how horny are you? Is being seen as a slut more important to you?
>>
>>16790402
>how horny are you?
extremely; I have lots of toys and am already a bit loose
>Is being seen as a slut more important to you?
yes, even if I'm the only one who thinks of myself as a slut
>>
>>16790407

>yes, even if I'm the only one who thinks of myself as a slut

If thats the case I strongly suggest you stay away from one night stands and/or hooking up with random people. It actually is a bit slutty.

The best situation I can think of for you is if you are having sex with someone who you trust and also in a relationship with. That way you can have tons of sex without the feeling of being a slut floating around.
>>
>>16790113
I think you should stick with the virgin complex. Theres enough of you dipshits out there ruining the dating world for the rest of us, it would be good if you matched up with another conservative bitch and fuck off together. Don't try and join the rest of us, your kind isn't wanted.
>>
Sex is amoral.

Internalize that statement and you should stop having problems.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.