[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need more bad advice like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Align Productivity.png (569 KB, 1280x1035) Image search: [Google]
Align Productivity.png
569 KB, 1280x1035
Does anyone have bad advice for me?
I will wait 1 hour for responses but then I will go to sleep. This infograph is trying to tell me something but I do not get it.
>>
File: 3075691.jpg (91 KB, 591x2048) Image search: [Google]
3075691.jpg
91 KB, 591x2048
>>
>>16789934
thats a great info graphic
>>
>>16789943
THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED , THANK YOU.

IF ANYONE ELSE COULD TOP THIS, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
>>
>>16789934
I like all the "routine" type advice there. Supposedly Albert Einstein had like 10 or 20 of the same suit so he didnt have to waste brain cells deciding on what to wear in the morning. It makes sense to me, so once I found underwear and socks I liked, I bought like 20 pairs of each, and slowly started throwing away old worn out ones that didnt fit anymore.
>>
>>16789972
there;s also some report i saw recently about "geniuses" waering the same outfit everyday. (facebook guy, dead apple guy, etc.)
>>
File: DEXTER.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DEXTER.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>16789979
That sounds cool. So like Dexter's laboratory ?
>>
>>16789979
I've done that since 7th grade. I'm 20 now. Was in crazy advanced programs when I was younger but now struggle in college cuz I'm a lazy fuck. I need motivation more than anything else.
>>
>>16789972
Another way to keep your wardrobe simple and functional is to build a base of neutral colors and pieces that work for all occasions. When you can pull any shirt/pants/socks/shoes/overshirt combo out of your closet and have it look fine you hardly ever have to think about what you have to wear each day.
>>
File: John Stalvern.png (230 KB, 600x1334) Image search: [Google]
John Stalvern.png
230 KB, 600x1334
>>16790031
Consider yourself lucky. I am past 30 now and I was never a genius. I just looked smart because I was surrounded by stone-age Muslim Somalians who I often ended up in fights with. I really hated those blue-pilled hipster shit-sacks [I compared them to zombies]. I was a chronically depressed Conspiracy theorist and a Christian ; but then I decided to join the military immediately after dropping out of college just to disappointingly discover that this is a nation of the most incompetent people on the planet. I do not understand how we still survive as a nation. The disillusionment was so severe that I lost my faith in God . I became the sober freeloading hipster that I always hated.
>>
It is 12:00 am now. Good night, sweet people.
Thank you for all of your helpful advice. Feel free to ruin this thread now. I will not be returning to it.
___________Poker hand ranks:

1: 5 cheaters[All 5 match or wild]
2: Royal_POS [Same suit,A,K,Q,J,10]
3: Racist_POS[Same suit,counts up]
4: Full house[Triple and a pair]

5: RACIST [All same suit color]

6: POS Chain [All Cards Count up]
7: Triple [Three cards match]
8: Pair [Two cards match]
9: Hi [Best hand]
>>
File: math.png (1 MB, 1247x1346) Image search: [Google]
math.png
1 MB, 1247x1346
>>16789934
here you go
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.