[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ex wants to get back with me >Told her I needed some time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1415331036285.gif (598 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1415331036285.gif
598 KB, 320x240
>Ex wants to get back with me
>Told her I needed some time to think about it, like a few weeks
>Landed a date with this super qt asian grill for this weekend
>Me and EX still sending each other nudes and stuff, and are possibly going to bang

I sort of feel bad, my ex REALLY wants me back, like bad. So bad, that if I dated and fucked this asian girl she would still probably want me back.

But I feel really bad. I want to date this girl, but at the same time I still like my ex, but she was the one who dumped me in the first place. I told her to give me a few weeks, so should I go on a date with the girl this weekend, and then if it doesn't pan out, go back to ex?
>>
>>16789792
You're split for choice right now. Enjoy it. Date the Asian, sex her if you can and still bed the ex. But don't let the ex know you're doing the a sapien too. Not until you've made up your mind which one you want.
>>
>>16789799
Sapien???? I meant Asian. Frekin sphell chequer.
>>
>>16789799
So plow both of them, but don't tell ex who is on the hook right now about the asian? I sort of feel shady about this, because I've never done it.
>>
When did she break up with you and why?
>>
>>16789799
sapien?? how long have you been on the internet Moonwalker?
>>
>>16789792
Depends on what your intention with the ex is. If she's someone you're serious about/want a serious relationship with, then I say grow up and control your primal urges. You have to give shit up for the ultimate goal in life. If not, then yes, fuck them both. If your ex is only going to be temporary then you two might as well be fuck buddies.
>>
>>16789902
I just don't know. We were together 3 years, we broke up because she "fell out of love", but she said it was a mistake. She seems genuinely sorry, and we did last a long time. So there is a definite bond there, that could go quite a distance I think.

But I still want to check things out with the asian, regardless of "urges".
>>
>>16789924
>But I still want to check things out with the asian,
Doesn't matter because it only puts a damper on the more important goal. Believe me, curiosity really does kill the cat. I fucking regret so much. Do yourself a favor and ditch the asian. If it doesn't work out, there will be tons more to come.

In all honesty, if you have a few weeks to think about it, then go on a date with the asian and if you aren't able to get sex REALLY quickly, don't push it any further. Just remember that the end goal is your ex.
>>
U made the same thread yesterday didn't u ?
We already told you what to do OP. Tell the EX to fuck off and fuck the asian.
>>
>>16790226
No? This is legit my first time on this board.
>>
>>16789924
Shiet nigga I was gonna tell you to drop that pushmepullyou hoe, but that changes everything.

Get that bitch back asap. Tell azn to get lost, you're taken.
>>
>>16789924

So things didn't worked out Chad huh?
>>
>>16790338

with*
>>
>>16790338
There was no chad, her father became RIP, and she got all weird for a few weeks. Her roommate said she barely left her room after breaking up and her dad dying, except for to go to class.
>>
>>16790360
Haha of course, whatever you say Bro. She definitely got chadded tho
>>
>>16789832
You don't owe her anything unless you're in a relationship. Keep in mind, there is no guarantee things will work out with the ex anyway, and you'll only regret the missed opportunity.
And yeah, I'm speaking from experience. So many "I want to do the right thing" situations, left only going, "damn, should have fucked her."
>>
>>16789902
I hate people like you, you ruin sex for everyone.
>>
>>16790368
Like you'd know. You're a virgin.
>>
Think of it this way...

Your ex is your ex for a reason. Do you REALLY want to go through whatever shit led you two to break up a second time?
>>
>>16789940
That's total bullshit.

He's been broken up with, therefore the relationship is already on shaky ground. There's no guarantees in life either way, and a path he hasn't taken will definitely offer more than the one he's been on a hundred times before.

If the ex can't handle the idea that he's not ready, or that he's sleeping with someone else, well then she clearly doesn't care that much. That or she's a conservative like you.
>>
>>16790493

Whatever you say, but Chad is clearly not.
>>
Go out with the asian, if things don't work out, give the ex a second chance. I've gotten back with 2 exes in the past.

The most recent one, I'm still with, and have been for 6 years. Engaged now. I find telling them to give you a few weeks and letting them sweat a bit works wonders.
>>
>>16791659
This is what I did.

Bitch broke up with me, then wanted me back almost instantly. Put her on ice for 3 weeks, she was so fucking desperate to get back with me, it was hilarious. Relationship improved ever since, because she tries harder.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.