[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do guys want girls to act like trashy slut? Every guy talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: _20160209_152739.jpg (238 KB, 1440x1464) Image search: [Google]
_20160209_152739.jpg
238 KB, 1440x1464
Why do guys want girls to act like trashy slut? Every guy talks about how they want a pure qt but then after I date them for a while, they try to be lewd and demand sex.

I personally have no interest in casual sex, and am looking for a husband. Why is this so hard, /adv/? I am getting older and the same shit happens over and over. I tried dating online, at uni, and through work friends. Please help.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16789392
Sex is the entire point of relationships
>>
Also sage for double posting but I'm not fat or hideous
>>
>>16789392
>no interest in casual sex
Do you have any interest in sex? How long after dating a guy would you consider staying the night?
>>
>>16789396
Are you underage, trolling, or just delusional, tripfag? The point of relationships is forming a lasting bond, creating a support system, and eventually having legitimate children, raising adopted children, or making some other lasting contribution as a couple
>>
>>16789401
Yes
But I would consider it only after months of dating at minimum. Why would anyone want damaged goods?
>>
I'm not interested in casual sex. If that was what I was actually after, I wouldnt bother with dating since it's not like it's difficult to acquire in college.

However sexual compatibility is still very important.
>>
Date someone with an INFP personality type. They are willing to give you everything they need./

I know

>Muh Meyers-Briggs

but I do find it to be generally accurate. Some personality types are much more fine with waiting for sex than others.
>>
You're looking at the wrong type of guys.

Young, social guys will all eventually want to have sex because they know that if you can't provide it, they can find it elsewhere.

Men who truly just want a long-time partners are either old enough that they've gotten the majority of their teenage lust out of their systems, or antisocial. Also ugly. And probably "creepy."
>>
>>16789402
No it isn't

Its sex

You're attracted to males to carry his child and look after it until it can take care of its self

Women can't even understand basic mammalian reproduction
>>
>>16789412
>>16789410
This is helpful, thank you. What are some good traits and characteristics to look for, and things I should ask to assess this
>>
>>16789405
Most guys don't see women as damaged just because they aren't virgins. For instance, I've only had sex with one woman - but we were together for like 4 years before finally calling it off. Would either of us be considered damaged goods?
Also, not saying it's a reason to give up, but if you really are "getting older," then yes, your pool of acceptable mates will shrink. That is one of the problems with being single and getting older.

What exactly are you looking for in a husband? You could try a focused dating search group, or something.
>>
>>16789392 guys like us who want an actual relationship are very rare to find and usually taken (im not) but that doesnt matter lol and most of us dont know wtf were doing anyway so its like why do you want a guy like us?
>>
>>16789410
Make sure his star sign aligns with yours while Venus is close in orbit as well
>>
>>16789417

Look for the more quiet and reserved, but eccentric men who don't really like clubbing or parties but are happy and extroverted among their own small group of friends or when talking about one of their passions or interests. You'll most likely find a more introverted person and they are usually more fine with waiting for sex.
>>
>>16789405

Well, you just have to understand that what you're looking for is pretty rare. And that's the whole point of being so picky, right? You're looking for "the right guy," it might take some time, you're going to try a few things that don't work out along the way.

But when you say:

>they try to be lewd and demand sex

what exactly do you mean? Because there's a difference between asking and demanding, and if a guy's interested in you, if he's dating you, he's going to at least TRY. You can't just expect that the topic of sex won't even come up. "The right guy" is the one who's going to stick around and keep dating you even if you make him wait for months. But he'd still at least try to make moves on you sometimes, unless he's either asexual, or fucking someone else.
>>
>>16789417
I just want someone loving, emotionally supportive, faithful, and not mentally ill, neet, or abusive. I put this in my online dating stuff on pof to no avail
>>
you have to be willing to make the first move, because the kinds of guys who will boldly make the first move are the ones you are rejecting
>>
>>16789425
Guy here, where can I meet someone like that?

And don't say the internet because I've learned my lesson from that.
>>
>>16789392
>Every guy talks about how they want a pure qt but then after I date them for a while, they try to be lewd and demand sex.
Okay, the idea of a pure girlfriend, and wanting to get in her pants are related. They're not contradictory. Think of it like this
>I want to be the one who drinks the unopened beer
Nobody wants to drink a beer that's half gone, and no one wants a beer to sit on the shelf forever undrank. I'm not going to say that there aren't guys who do value patience and virginity, and are willing to wait, but the guys you are encountering aren't really valuing your decision so much as they're valuing their opportunity
>>
>>16789434
Pretty much this.

At a young age, guys who are completely faithful without a strong desire for sex usually have confidence issues. You'll need to be the one approaching.
>>
>>16789457
bunch of low test virgins here jesus christ
>>
>>16789457
I have done this and they usually try to get me to hook up after one or two dates lol
>>16789427
Being lewd and demanding sex: telling me how hot i am and that they want to fug me, then getting mad when I say I am waiting for the right guy, then usually escalating to insulting me, calling me mentally ill or a dyke. Sometimes saying I owe them or wasted their time
>>
>>16789457
that is so fucking true
>>
>>16789481

The whole "you owe me" mentality is very common, and it's a major red flag. Those might be crappy experiences, but you can consider it like dodging a bullet. That's the whole point of making them wait a bit - the crappy ones identify themselves pretty quickly when they aren't "getting anything out of it," where they might've kept it hidden for a while if you'd given in and started fucking them sooner.

But it also depends how you handle yourself in the situation. Even the good guys are gonna come on to you, try to flirt with you a bit, maybe even lewdly. The difference is they won't act like they earned it just by spending time with you, they'll back off if you say you aren't ready.

The danger with those ones is that there are usually other girls interested in them, and if you aren't very careful with the way you reject their advances, they'll think you aren't interested, and they'll move on. If it's just the way you phrased it here, a guy comes on to you and you say "I'm waiting for the right guy," you're basically saying "You're not the right guy." You have to at least make them feel like there's a chance.

And even then, honestly, you really might have to wait a while before you meet a good guy who's gonna stick around waiting for months. Good single guys aren't common, and you've got competition. That's just the truth of it
>>
>>16789456
As admittedly scummy/petty as it is, this guy is totally right.

You know how in Grease, Sandy is a prim, proper bookworm, but then in the end, she's a leather-clad vixen?
That's every man's dream.
Find a girl who already has character and is willing to be a slut for him and only him.

It's the "nerdy girl lets her hair down and takes off her glasses" thing.
>>
>>16789392
Sex while dating isn't casual sex.
>>
This is how it works.

Guys want sex you could be a cool chick but if no pussy we bail.

We give to much for no pussy

That you want a relationship, you better be a cool chick and more.

So you want a man first put out by the third date or at least suck dick. Then treat him well and fuck like you mean it. Make him a sandwich after you suck his dick you'll be surprised how many would stay for just that

" I get my dick sucked and a sand which this is dope"
If you want a decent man you have to be open to getting hurt because that's what a man does all the time. It doesn't seem like it because we are so use to it it's like you build a callus.

We're shamed for our emotions n shit but there's a retarded amount of love in us.

This is how ugly chicks get hot guys to stay.

If your pretty this will happen on Mach speed.

Sex+food+ No pointless bitch = a have and faithful man.

Oh be picky with your men no hood niggas, no chumps, no poor musicians

A decent job, he love himself more than you, and some self respect and that dude will appriciate you like you love him.
>>
Sex is an important part of a relationship. When I look at someone I ask " am I sexually attracted to this lady" , if I am then I'll peruse them. To me it sounds like you want a guy who isn't focused on sex but you have a better chance of winning the lotto. Perhaps it's better to set some ground rules before you even get into a relationship because alot of girls these days are very easy and will fuck you asap of you look half decent.. it's kinda sad
>>
>>16789392
>after i date them for a while they demand sex

of course a guy is going to want to want sex after a while, one of the prominent reasons of being in a relationship is sex. you can't know if you truly want to be with someone if you haven't had sex with them as there needs to be a sexual element to the relationship.

if there is no sex in the relationship then its basically just a good friendship and your partner is going to look somewhere else for sex. how do some women not understand this?
>>
If there's not gonna be sex in the beginning of a relationship, fine. But i need to know that it's coming.
>>
Because a lot of guys have dated girls more prudish or "normal" and their sex lives are shit.

Find a girl who acts slutty and you know you'll probably be having a lot more sex in a relationship.
>>
>>16789392
Try dating religious guys. Singles groups at churches are usually the best.
>>
>>16789481
>a person you are dating expresses interest
>tell them you are waiting for the right guy

Of fucking course they will be insulted when you insult them. Don't lead people on if you don't want people to be mad.
>>
>>16789481
see
>>16789527
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.