[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >19 >10/10 gf >love her so much How the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>be me
>19
>10/10 gf
>love her so much

How the fuck do I stop getting jealous over other dudes though? I get jealous and paranoid really easily. Terrified of losing her. I know she loves me and is loyal but goddamn it gets annoying. There's so many dudes that hit on her and ask her out since we are in college. It's kinda stressful and I just want to stop getting so nervous and upset about it.
>>
>>16789187
>those green squiggles

Fighting the good fight
>>
Get an uglier girlfriend with an unappealing personality
>>
If you get jealous easily you probably shouldn't be going out with this kind of woman. If you're terrified of losing her you need to step your game up or date someone else.
>>
>>16789224
What do you mean by step my game up?

I do tons for her. We have a lot of fun. We get along great. I surprise her. I take her out. I am courteous. I make her laugh. I'm there for her when she's sad. She's not just my girlfriend, she's my best friend. And I treat her very well.

Like I said, I'm not worried about her cheating on me. I know she's loyal. I just have anxiety issues and I get paranoid because I have a mental health issue and have had some real shitty partners in the past.
>>
The legit answer is cliche as fuck, be more confident or act like it. Be Unphased by other fuck boys. When a dude hits on her you reply laughing and fucking the life out of your girlfriend that night OP. It sounds like you already make her feel special and wanted just don't let other dudes fuck with you because that's a rabbit hole

You are young and haven't even lived life yet, this is a learning oppertunity on how to handle these complex fucking stupid emotions that are dumb and that we all feel for being dumb humans.

Good luck OP, your happiness about having a cool chick and best friend should dwarf insecurity about other foods
>>
>>16789239
> I just have anxiety issues and I get paranoid because I have a mental health issue and have had some real shitty partners in the past.

Are you going to therapy for your mental issues?
Because if your problem is not her, but just your mental issues and your past, that's the only way to get over it.
>>
The never ending feeling of inadequacy that comes from having a bf/gf who you know is out of your league.

It boils down to one thing: Either you trust her, or you don't. If you trust her, then all these feelings you have are YOUR OWN INSECURITY and you need to deal with that.

If you don't trust her, it's breakup tiem.
>>
>>16789187
Look at all the great-looking and successful guys around you. And every time you pass one, say to yourself but secretly to him, "She saw you and she chose me. Swallow that, loser!"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.