[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internet addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1451832616877.jpg (4 KB, 163x170) Image search: [Google]
1451832616877.jpg
4 KB, 163x170
So I downloaded and read a study about internet addiction, went online to check my results on the Internet Addiction Test and got 67 points which is a moderate internet addiction score.
Some parts of the study and some questions in the test talk about people who neglect their friends/partners to instead spend time talking to people online, but I have no friends or partner in the first place. Even though I was hopeful when I first started reading the study, this got me worried again.

If I stop using unnecessary applications that have a negative impact on my grades and health (e.g. Skype), what the hell do I have that I can go back to in real life? I'm in university and most people seem to be part of a friend group already, I don't want to bother putting myself out there for shit.
If I stop doing useless stuff online to feel good I'm basically left with nothing
how fucked am I
>>
>>16789071
pick up a hobby like reading, drawing, an instrument, etc. you have a time management problem that is linked to spending too much time online. if you quit doing frivolous things on the internet, you may find that you still do frivolous things anyway.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.