[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My professor asked us to write about a profession using his "self-created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (32 KB, 312x215) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 312x215
My professor asked us to write about a profession using his "self-created system" called the Compass. I chose acting and voice acting.

Would it be stupid to title the paper "The Navigation Acts"? Can you help me think of a better title so I can be done with this shit?
>>
>>16788913
"This is fake and gay"
>>
File: Durr.jpg (39 KB, 455x334) Image search: [Google]
Durr.jpg
39 KB, 455x334
Also, "Compass" is a retarded name for the outline he gave us and he should feel bad. It has no relation to a compass and could easily be illustrated by a straight line. There weren't even four parts to the essay, there were five. End rant.
>>
>>16788913
Now I think "The Navigation Acts" sounds stupid, help me /adv/.

>>16788916
Brilliant.
>>
>>16788913
Please tell me what you got on voice acting. Im a huge fan of the craft.
>>
>>16788913

http://www.bandnamemaker.com/generator/?cw=compass

http://www.bandnamemaker.com/generator/?cw=navigation
>>
>>16788945
So am I. The paper was actually about what career you want to pursue and where you see yourself in 2-4 years... I wish I had attainable, normal people dreams... ;~;
>>
>>16788975
I see you serving me a Big Mac you silly civilian
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.