[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is this girl that usually takes the train at the same time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1303801278512.png (351 KB, 786x422) Image search: [Google]
1303801278512.png
351 KB, 786x422
There is this girl that usually takes the train at the same time I do after work, we exchanged looks today so I want to make a move but being the autist I am I don't know what to say and I don't want to spill my spathettios all over.

I need a good ice breaker after that I think I can keep up.

>inb4
>be yourself.
>>
If she's into you it really doesn't matter what you say. Just grab your balls and go over there and talk to her.
>>
>>16788879
Ask can I sit next to you.
>>
>>16788898

just imagining some autist literally grabbing his balls and walking there with his hand on his balls audibly talking about his coin collection in front of 30 people to a girl who has her back to him

im kekking right now
>>
>>16788906

What if she's standing up?

>Can I stand next to you.

OP pls record this and post results.
>>
>>16788879
Please, don't embarrass yourself.
>>
>>16788934
Then sit near her and ask her if you want to sit next to me?
>>
Check how i met your mother episode 4 from season 9 "the naked man" about how ted picks up the girl he always takes the elevator with.
>>
>>16788950

HAHAHAHAHA :DDD
>>
>>16788879
"Hey I see you on the train all the time, I'm anon"
>>
>>16788921
I have no issue if she rejects me but at least I want to try and not look like a social reject.
>>16788939
kek
>>16788934
At that time the train is a bit crowed so we're going to be standing.
>>
File: rejectionchick.gif (3 MB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
rejectionchick.gif
3 MB, 300x202
>>16788984

a packed train is the worst possible place to talk to a chick for the first time

with all the people around

you wanna offer her privacy at the very least

unless of course you wanna end up like this faggot from the gif related
>>
File: plz b my waifu.gif (4 MB, 270x217) Image search: [Google]
plz b my waifu.gif
4 MB, 270x217
>>16789006

kek
>>
>>16788977
This is all you need to say.It's casual and it's a conversation starter.
>>
>>16788879
Haha OP, I'm going through a similar thing as you! I'm the girl in this situation however and every time I see him, I want to say something but I'm too scared. He seems nice, but if I run into him in the morning, I'm really cautious about pissing him off and I guess the same goes for at night.
I'm just really scared to say hello to him, but idk I hope that he gets the vibe from me that I want to get to know him.
Good luck with your thing OP
>>
>>16788879

>be me
>sitting on bus
>some guy sits down next to me
>pull out my headphones
>'hey where you going?'
>him: oh... just to USC. I'm getting my PhD in Bio-chemistry.
>'dude, thats neat. im just headed to work'
>him: I'm surprised people here are so friendly, i just moved here. people in boston don't really talk on the bus'
>'oh, yeah, my phones just not connecting to the net so figured it was time to trade out to real human interaction'

thats how i met my friend nate. the key ingredients here are
>you actually sitting next to the person (so it doesnt look like you're just randomly approaching them without ever having said a word)
>you being able to ask questions
>a willingness from them.

dont be mad or sad if there is no willingness. it just wasn't in the cards. but just talk and see whatsup. no reason to flirt. girls get flirted wiht all day. when you immediately flirt with a girl you are telling her 'you are just another girl to me, so im gonna just see what i can get'.

when you talk to them like a normal human, you give them the opportunity to know the REAL you (and you get to know the real them) and when you finally DO make a move, they are more open because they know you actually took the time to get to know them as a human first. you decided they were special.

so just try to sit next to her if you can.
>>
>>16788977
This. Just say this. Don't stress about finding the perfect line to open with. Just say this.

Anything is better than saying nothing and this is better than the vast majority of the dumbshit lines people are going to tell you to use. Just talk to her like a person.
>>
She is probably staring at you trying to figure out if you are balding because you are an older man who has a young face or a young guy who is just balding too soon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.