[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess I don't know where else I can ask for advice but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I guess I don't know where else I can ask for advice but here I go.

I feel like I should just commit suicide. I'm a 19 years old neet who never finished high school who is a failure at everything I've ever tried to be good at. I'm anti-social to the point of looking at people makes me angry or upset or sickly. I don't leave my room. (Haven't left the house in 10 months.) I don't enjoy anything. I have no hobbies. Nothing is interesting. Food has no taste. No friends both online and in real life. The last friend I had (online) was trying to make me better but gave up on me due to my abhorrent negativity which I can't control.

At this point everything is pointless and I think the only option I have is suicide. I don't even feel alive. Do I just hang myself and get it over with?
>>
>>16788748
That's a really comfy picture
>>
Assuming my words will have any impact on you:

Don't
>>
If you're posting on here for advice it means a part of you wants change. Speak to your doctor about antidepressants and/or psychotherapy. It's at least worth a shot if you were planning on killing yourself anyway.
>>
> I'm a 19 years old neet who never finished high school.

You can get a GED if you work hard enough.

> I'm anti-social to the point of looking at people makes me angry or upset or sickly

Go to a doctor and get help.

>don't leave my room

If you're socially anxious go out at night when there are less people out.

I would continue but you need to see a doctor. It gets better, trust me. Just take the first step.
>>
>>16788748
There's a phone number on the top of /r9k/'s page that you can call. Also, you should visit a psychologist.
>>
>>16788774
When will this psychology meme end?
>>
>>16788774
>There's a phone number on the top of /r9k/'s page that you can call
Or at least there used to be. Find something equivalent and go visit a psychologist. It sounds like you have both depression and anxiety. It's curable.
>>
>>16788780
What's the meme? I was in OPs position, went to a psychologist issued by my university, was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. I've been to therapy for 3 years and I'm pretty much living a new life.

Don't listen to this guy, OP. He's not out to help you.
>>
Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
>>16788793
Yeah you're living a new life on 4chan kek

Likely story faggot

Psychology is a nonsense farce like religion
>>
>>16788810
Religion and psychology might not be scientifically valid, but even if they're not true in themselves, they do prevent depression and suicides, among other things.
>>
OP here.

I don't know how to get a doctor or psychotherapist without any insurance or income or anything like that.
>>
>>16789004
Your County may offer free or fees on a sliding scale services. Call the county health dept and ask.
>>
>>16788748

you sound like you're trying to get across that you've become numb.

you've given a bunch of metrics that would seem to indicate you find yourself a failure on multiple levels.

do you have any examples in your mind right now that would make your life even slightly more ideal?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.