[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got stood up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 750x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 750x746
I got stood up by a girl who I already had sex with. She was supposed to come over tonight and she's been to my house once before she didn't return my text or my phone call and totally blew me off.

The facts
>we had sex only once
>she agreed to come over today
>she has a boyfriend
>this is the second time she's done this
>I've only texted and called her once today both of which I know she's seen.
>I have class with her tomorrow and I usually sit next to her

I'm really mad right now but and I don't really want to go out with her again. But i don't know what the right play is for tomorrow. Do I be assertive and tell her "hey look you could of just said you didn't want to come over you really made me feel like shit" something along thos lines OR do I just completely ignore her when she gets to class and pretend like I don't give a fuck? The only problem is that I do give a fuck and I want some fucking closure I'd like to know why and then explain to her that she made me pissed but we are fine now.

What's the right move??? Plz say your gender with your advice.
>>
Dude, if she's fucked you behind another man's back, basic logic dictates that she's probably an insensitive cunt that cares for nobody but herself. Fuck that bitch right off.
>>
Male:

Getting attached to a girl who cheats on her boyfriend is beta as fuck.

You already are a loser for hooking up with her and not having the nobility to inform her boyfriend.

You're pathetic. Fix yourself.

Tell her boyfriend that she's a slut and that she cheated on him with you, and that he should dump her. Then never talk to her again.

You really expected to milk a relationship out of this? laughing out loud
>>
Also, you're a massive fucking beta for getting attached to a chick who clearly has no issue with fucking dudes around.
>>
Pretty much everyone has already told you this in a polite way but you are a faggot, dude.
>>
>>16788572
>she has a boyfriend

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you or surprised that you facilitated cheating... then got fucked over by the cheater?
>>
>>16788604
>>16788609
>>16788634
Lol holy shit! Man I guess it's my fault for not mentioning this but ya dudes. I WAS NOT TRYING TO MAKE HER MY GIRLFRIEND. I'm sorry for not clarifying that, and no that's not why I'm butt hurt.

I'm butt hurt because I thought I was going to get sum pussa tonight, because we said she was coming over and I got stood up i.e. No pussy.

More facts:
>didn't know she had a boyfriend until I fucked and found her of FB she does not know I know
>I'm not going to out her to her BF because I'm not a angry teenager. (Talking to that dude who said something about nobility toplel)

Uh what else can I add. Oh ya I don't plan on seeing her again regardless of the outcome after today (pretty beta I know...jk)

So if with all that out of the way if anyone has some advice about how I deal with this eather by telling her off or just ignoring her. WHATS THE RIGHT MOVE. I wanna tell her off (politely as possible) and never see her again. But idk if that's the smooth thing to do.
>>
>>16788687
Judging by the way you talk you have nothing to worry about when it comes to being smooth.

You'll fail regardless.
>>
>>16788687
are you sure you're not an angry teenager? You sound like one
>>
>>16788732
Y'all sound like you've had gfs who've cheated that your still mad at. It's not my fault the bitch lied and wanted my dick that one time! Thanks for reminding me why I don't use this site anymore. Damn kids these days!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.