[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bf has pedophiles in family.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
My boyfriend has had sexual relations with his two sisters in the past. It only happened once, when he was 13 and they were 15 and 17. His mother, stepfather, and biological father are all pedophiles that have been charged and went to prison/given probation.
He hasn't talked to any of his family for a few years, but they come to his work looking for him. We work together, so I always tell them he's not around.
Is it wrong for me to not want him to have anything to do with them?
Tldr;
> bfs family is a bunch of incestuous pedophiles
> he had had sexual relations with his sisters once when he was young
> wrong of me to not want him to have anything to do with them?
>>
>>16788360
I'd say it's his choice whether he actually associates with them, but it's not wrong of you to not want him to associate with them. Especially if you're serious about the relationship and thinking of marriage/kids.. though I'd question you>>16788360
judgment if you were thinking about marrying into that family..
>>
>>16788397
Like I said, he hasn't talked to them in a long time. He doesn't want anything to do with them. He wouldn't want them at our wedding, or to meet our future kids. He doesn't want them in our future. So I wouldn't really be marrying into that family.
But they do keep insisting and I think he feels pressured to talk to them.
>>
That sounds creepy as fuck OP... I couldn't imagine knowing the person I'm sleeping with has slept with their own family...
>>
>>16789221
What if he is only marrying OP so she can make new babies for him to fuck? His sisters have gotten too old for his tastes
>>
>>16789250
This would be my fear
>>
>>16788413
>I think he feels pressured to talk to them.
If they keep coming around, how will you keep them apart/away when you have kids?
Once a pedophile, always a pedophile.
>>
>>16789262
well the OP says they've been charged and convicted for being pedophiles, so they're probably on the registry and have to stay away from kids I think. At the very least their convictions are grounds for a restraining order
>>
>>16789250
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Abuse victims usually turn into the abusers. I'm never one to blame the victim but I doubt he got the mental help he needed. Careful OP.
>Tfw he's visualizing his sisters while having sex with you
>>
>>16788360
Has he thought about going to therapy for his past family interactions or background?

When he slept with his sisters, this was his first sexual encounter? How did the conversation went when he talked to you about this situation? What does he think about what happened?

Considering his family history, does he have a history of abuse?

What is your biggest concern on all this?
>>
>>16788360
He seems as disgusted as you and so long as you're positive, and honest about your expectations and fears you can expect the same. An encouraging environment is really what matters here.

You think he feels pressured to talk to them? Ask him about it. I expect if anything he'd just want to pick their brains and understand their mistakes, then tell them to fuck off. You want him to sever contact after any closure? Say so.
>>
Regardless of anything else, his genetics are shit. Trash him.
>>
>>16788360
>Is it wrong for me to not want him to have anything to do with them?
No.
Also check his computer for CPs, bringing kids to your place then leave while use a camera to watch them to see if he is interested.
>>
the sister/brother shit isn't as uncommon as you think
the parent shit is a whole other deal though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.