[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex acting weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
I need an advice

Broke up with gf yesterday, she was cold and she just ignored me for 1 month, dating her friends but not me, having time for everyone but me. Being rude and excluding me from her life.

After more than 6 times of talking with her to "fix things and be fine/happy" I decided to just cut it. Even though she asked me for "one more chance" for more than 3 times, she didn't really tried, she was happy and fine with me for 12-24 hours and then she went back to the cold, kinda cruel attitude.

Even my friends and her friends noticed that, telling me to stop "talking to her" because she was just plain ignoring me.

So, I went yesterday and politely said that this wasn't going to work, and the we should stop it before things get worse. She cried, said "I don't understand why" and even said "You knew all of my sides, it's a pity you didn't like them" and then she went, leaving me in the streets.

But today, she started talking to me, asking if i'm ok, that "She's there to help me in whatever I need". Basically she's giving me right now more attention than what she gave me in the last 2 weeks of "relationship".

I'm confused to be honest. Any advice?
>>
Drop her.
>>
What do you expect from her?
>>
I don't think that you should keep communication.
>>
This is like when you quit a job and they make a counteroffer. Hold firm.
>>
>>16788270
Thanks, she's not worth another chance?
>>
>>16788275
Only you know the answer to that.
>>
>>16788284
Yeah, i'm too confused.
She has those nice sides, but being ignored and treated worse than her friends feels like shit. I don't think I want to try again if stuff ends up in the same way. And it's weird that she tried to act nice now that we're not together anymore.

She wants to be my friend, but I don't know if that's good, after more than 6 months of relationship, shit hurts I guess.
>>
>>16788275
>>16788298
Do you honestly see things being different if you got back together with her? I mean, you know the things you tried in the relationship that didn't get her to appreciate you, and the things that did work--breaking up. There's a difference between love of holding on and fear of letting go. Perhaps breaking up gave her some much-needed perspective. Perhaps you called her bluff and now she's panicking. How certain are you, and are you willing to cause yourself even more hurt to find out?

Remaining friends is very, very unlikely to work outside of an amicable split. Any lingering emotional connection will make some things sting like hell.
>>
>>16788179

She's either very young and inexperienced, or has some sort of deep psychological problem.

How long have you two been together? Has she always been like that with the hot and cold waves? By "dating her friends" I'm assuming you mean she went out with them, and not actually DATING other guys, right?
>>
block her everywhere, go no contact. you already know what a relationship with her is like, she's not going to magically change overnight and keeping contact will only mess with your head.
>>
>>16788490
more than 6 months.
By dating her friends I mean that. And i'm not the jealous kind of type, but I think something is wrong when her best friend is her ex, and that she was more nice with him than with me, and with that I mean stuff like hugging and that. For her it was perfectly ok to go, run to him, jump and hug him while screaming his name in front of me and almost all of the people we know.

Also I believe something was wrong, when we went to a bar, and she spent all the night with a guy I don't know, drinking at my side, ignoring me and asking me if "it's ok if i'm not with you this night, I want to be with my friends".

It hurt the fact that she didn't had time for me. And also that I never complained about her ex or her friends, but she felt right by complaining with me for talking with a friend of mine that I see 1-2 times each 2 months.

And no, she wasn't like that, she had bad moments, but that didn't made her colder
>>
>>16788520

a textbook cuckold
>>
>>16788437
She promised me 3 weeks ago that she was going to change because for her "i'm worth it". I just said to her that a relationship requires compromise from both parts, and that if you don't have time/don't want to give time there's no point. But she always said, (and she even said that yesterday when we broke) that she never wanted to break up, that she expected a long lasting relationship, and that she "always wanted to fix things".
>>
>>16788532

compromise to her is you telling her it's ok to fuck her exes lol

she's fucking every one of her friends but you
>>
>>16788520
>>16788532
for god's sake dude, don't waste another thought on her. just dump and move on.
>>
>>16788531
Lol yeah, she's virgin af, but I guess she goes "no boyfriend mode" when she's in public/with friends.

Hope she finds someone that likes that.
>>
>>16788539
Thank you. I'll do that, and I guess that blocking her is the best way, sadly we're in college, and I can't avoid at least visual contact with her.

Today she was just asking shit, if i'm ok and even left notes in my backpack saying "Oh please smile, I don't like to see you sad", I went full wtf after that.

It confuses me. But thank you, I don't think this is healthy, for both of us. Have a nice day!
>>
>>16788547
>college
Finding a relationship at a institution where your suppose to have rampant one night stands isn't a good idea anon
>>
>>16788589
Yeah, now I know. I don't like "one night stand" stuff, I wanted a good, long, stable relationship, and I still want that desu. At first it worked out but then it all went bad. Wrong time I guess. Maybe I should look somewhere else?
>>
>>16788596
Well you're never going to find her if you don't meet women and up your numbers game.
>>
>>16788615
I have to go through that stuff first to learn and then go for what I want?
>>
>>16788622
Oh anon when you meet her you will know.
>>
>>16788654
Hahaha yeah, I hope. For now I will enjoy some time with myself, go to a gym, stuff like that to just be busy and do good stuff instead be alone and depressed.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>16788512
I'll see if I can get through without blocking her, that would be too dramatic. But if it doesn't work well, I have no option
>>
Step one: Short and to the point Explanation
Step two: Block her from everything
>>
>>16789138
Explanation? What do you mean? I don't understand, sorry.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.