[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had a job orientation today. Saw an awesome looking girl who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (49 KB, 399x264) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
49 KB, 399x264
Had a job orientation today.
Saw an awesome looking girl who got the job like me and she is smokin hot. Talked to her for a bit.
Asked her for her number but then said she had a boyfriend.
I said, "Thats cool lets hangout though."
Says "oh okay!" (gives me her number)

You think I can smasshh this ass guys??
I'm gonna go for it man, Dat ass calls me.
Opinions? Ideas?
>>
>I have a boyfriend

that's signal for "I'm not into you"

ye olde self-friendzoning
>>
File: 1454117258958.jpg (9 KB, 276x317) Image search: [Google]
1454117258958.jpg
9 KB, 276x317
This will go nowhere good for you and you damn well know it.
>>
>>16788169
Yes because girls never cheat on their boyfriends.
>>
>>16788169
Forget the dude.
>>
>>16788181

Exactly! having a boyfriend doesn't mean shit! you can still grown on her, just play it cool, hang out with her, get to know about her relationship(especially what it lacks) and work to provide what her boyfriend can't give to her, if her boyfriend is the lazy type it will be even easier.
>>
>>16788195
Right, and if it works, you know the same thing will happen to you. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
>>
>>16788213

i don't remember reading that he wants a relationship with her.
>>
>>16788156
>Dat ass calls me.
>Asked her for her number but then said she had a boyfriend.
That ass just hung up on you
>>
>>16788224
Hah! No.
>>
>>16788181
if she was interested in cheating she wouldn't have even told you she had one you meme
>>
>>16788287

Nobody is interested on cheating at first, its something that just happen when they are horny/infatuated enough to not think about it.
>>
>shitting where you eat

You're stupid as hell.
>>
File: abyssal-larva-preview.jpg (37 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
abyssal-larva-preview.jpg
37 KB, 450x338
>>16788419
Ah come on. What's the worst thing that could happen about convincing your co-worker to cheat on her boyfriend with you. I mean... it's not like he'd know where you would be for large portions of your day. Flawless crime! Not to mention it won't make things awkward at work in the slightest!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.