[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, anyone familiar with the law here? am i allowed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: counterfeiting.jpg (43 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
counterfeiting.jpg
43 KB, 608x342
hey guys, anyone familiar with the law here?

am i allowed to share information on the internet about step by step how to do illegal activities? eg. make a private game server business, how to cheat on license exams, how to con artist and forge legal documents

what about selling these information in a ebook?

obviously i don't condone doing any of these. they're terrible things to do. but i want people to know how to do them
>>
Freedom of speech m8. Just say that the information is for study pourposes and that its illigal to out any of it to practical use and away you go ^_^
>>
>>16788148
sure there is freedom of speech but i think what OP is doing closely mimics publicly inciting others to do criminal activities, which is a crime

honestly, not sure
>>
>>16788083

had a buddy who was buying DRUGS from a website which claimed they were "chemicals for research purposes"

then there's tutorials on everything illegal out there, from making bombs to cooking meth to robbing banks

the worst that could happen to you, even if you paid for hosting with your credit card, would be having your website taken down

this implies you'd have enough traffic to catch the eye of a morally-triggered enough person to do what's necessary to report you

what are you planning on sharing with the world, anon?
>>
Everything is dependent on your country of domicile - I.e where you live, work and carry out your day to day activities.

Check media law and cyber codes passed by your country of domicile
>>
>>16788083
>but i want people to know how to do them
That is condoning these activities.

Accessory before the fact. Have fun in prison.
>>
>>16789007
So a hacker going to security school would have the security school as accessory to a crime?

No
>>
>>16788988
i have a lot to share. I made several of my own fake ID in the past, as well as fake university degrees and certificates (i dropped out of highschool). worked as a manager of a hotel despite having 0 creditials. i faked it for years till i made it
>>
Just because you say how to do it doesn't mean anything
You think everyone who describes suicide methods and how to make mustard gas is in jail,
>>
>>16789080
Impressive
>>
>>16789080
I would read that
>>
The guy who wrote the anarchist cookbook isn't in jail. As long as you don't incite violence or terrorism you should be good, if you're an american.

But social engineers not even half as good as you claim to be known that leaked methods get patched very quickly, so maybe make the book invite only, unless your motivation is only profit.
>>
>>16788083
See you have to word it differently.
Make it an education analysis of the flaws in the system and how potential illegal circumstances can thrive

>How one could cheat on license exams : a critique on the rules of license exams

That way is purely for learning purposes.
>>
>>16789080

Where are you now in life?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.