[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me what this means?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-02-09 18.29.12.jpg (355 KB, 1439x536) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-09 18.29.12.jpg
355 KB, 1439x536
Can anyone tell me what this means?
>>
It means you aren't pregnant.
>>
>>16788026
It means that the person being tested is probably pregnant, or was until very recently.
>>
>>16788059
Sorry; I misread the results. Probably NOT pregnant.
>>
>>16788051
Whay do they put it twice? What does each mean?
>>
File: untitled-article-1445335839.jpg (95 KB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
untitled-article-1445335839.jpg
95 KB, 2000x1123
>>16788026
>when you cum inside dat immunoassy
>>
File: ultra.jpg (273 KB, 976x735) Image search: [Google]
ultra.jpg
273 KB, 976x735
FFS, does nobody here have basic reading comprehension skills.

This is the result of a positive pregnancy test, using a highly reliable hormonal indicator. Congratulations on the new addition to your family, OP!
>>
>>16788072
Why*
>>
>>16788026
it means either you are pregnant or your friend is/ was very recently
>>16788051
>>16788064
why are you saying not pregnant? HCG is something women produce when pregnant and men produce when having cancer in their balls
>>
>>16788075
>>16788082

Um, no. The result is at the top, it says "NEGATIVE" in big, bold capital letters. The rest are the expected results, or interpretation.

B-hcg is produced when you become pregnant. True, it can also be positive in men with some forms of testicular cancer.

Source: I'm a medical lab technician.
>>
>>16788091
If you, like me, are a medical lab technician, you will clearly see that this is a very standard positive pregnancy test. Really, the trolls who come up on 4chan - trying to rob this couple of the happy news that their family is about to grow...
>>
>>16788072
the healthy non pregnant woman is expected not to have any high level of HCG in her blood because she isn't pregnant
the healthy man is expected to not have any level of HCG in his blood, if he has it means he have Cancer
and the pregnant woman is expected to have a high level of HCG in her blood, well because she is pregnant
then it says if you were pregnant recently you would still be able to detect HCG in your blood
>>
>>16788092
Why do people like you come to a help board to do the exact opposite?
>>
>>16788094
Thanks anon. Been trying to get a baby for a while with no avail. Going to a new gyno and she sent me to get these. Figure they would be more accurate than the urine ones.
>>
>>16788092
What if OP is actually a guy? I sure wouldn't want to rob him of the happy news that is cancer.

No need to troll them, even if it would have taken 2sec to google "negatve hcg test, what does it mean?"
>>
>>16788105
i don't think you're pregnant though, sorry.
because of the "negative" written in the beginning of your letter, indicating your HCG level isn't high enough for you to be pregnant.
but the blood sample could be wrong just as a urine sample, you could be one of the persons that doesn't produce much HCG so normally you take a test a month later to be sure.
it can be false negative.
but keep trying!
>>
>>16788121
Pretty much. Or you could have conceived VERY recently, but considering the hcg levels go up quite fast when you become pregnant, it is unlikely, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.