[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: crossroads.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
crossroads.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
Ok, so ever since i started engineering school, my interaction with girls is all but nonexistant. It's not that im bad socially or ugly or anything. No, the problem is that the amount of girls I can interract with is very limited. Looking back, basically every girl I have met has been through school, but it bein engineering there are significantly less girls here now. Overall the scool has 25% girls, and my class has only 10%, so it's really bad. So I really need some advice on where to find some girls that are girlfriend-material. Maybe tell me where you think I could meet them and so. Little more background on me, I don't do anything besides school right now and most of my friends are male and I do.
>>
>>16787899

first, stop looking for a girlfriend. thats a dumb concept. humans arent toasters. you'll just end up with the first girl who is willing and isnt entirely repulsive. i know its been awhile, but even before you get to that phase you'll scare girls off cuz you'll be approaching each and everyone like they are a potential gf. girls dont like that. they like when a guy makes them feel like the ONLY girl. not one of many possible girls.

now that that is out of the way, open yourself up more socially.

>BUT HOOOOOW?

talk to your friends, and say you wanna throw a party. tell them to invite everyone they know. supply some booze and chips and have at it. while ur at it, invite everyone YOU know. even dudes. dudes will inevitably bring chicks. chicks you cant date cuz they came with dudes, for the most part, but those girls know chicks. this is a long haul.

you can also go to local events, especially school sponsored ones. plenty of campus parties, clubs, events etc. just do it yo. go to everything you can. start with things that interest you then try new things just for the experience.

treat everyone there like a potential friend. dont go right for the flirt. see if there is anything worth flirting over other than a pretty face and a nice attitude. all girls have this. look for something that actually meshes with you and the right girls will respond to that.

but in the mean time, treat each girl like a potential bro. those girls introduce you to other girls and vouch for you being a nice guy, not an annoying guy who flirted with them then asked to get introduced to other girls when they rejected you
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.