[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I make good money, I have my own house, and I don't give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Point System.jpg (200 KB, 1005x747) Image search: [Google]
Point System.jpg
200 KB, 1005x747
I make good money, I have my own house, and I don't give an iota of a shit about dealing with relationship horseshit.

An attractive friend of mine approached me recently wanting to move in. I told her it would never happen unless she agreed to a multitude of rules and, surprisingly, she agreed to them. However, she doesn't like one rule, that one being that she has to please me any time I so choose. Her problem is that she thinks that rule will be abused, turning her into a 24/7 sex slave.

I proposed a system that she has agreed to. A system where I am allotted points at the beginning of every week and these are exchanged for "favors". So I am trying to list everything possible but done in a reduced manner. Instead of listing a "69" for example, that position can be accomplished with "Blowjob" and "Vaginal Play".

So, what am I missing in this list? What sort of basic thing has slipped without my notice?
>>
Quality woodworking/carpentry skill-building time
>>
ill take 'shit that never fucking happened' for $500, alex
>>
The fact that you're demanding her to be your sex slave is pretty damn scummy of you. The only possible explanation as why you'd propose such a thing is that you're pretty much unfuckable.
>>
>>16787795

how do you get these points? do you start out the week with them? do they carry over?
>>
>>16787809

nah, i get laid regularly, but i still checked out a sex slave option. it would save me a LOT of time from having to go and hook up just to let someone sleep in my bed while they look for a job
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 311x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 311x299
>>16787795
Nice fantasy an' stuff
>>
>>16787801
That sort of thing is worked into other rules, silly-billy.

>>16787809
The idea was that all these rules and demands would make her change her mind. I didn't want her here. As I said, I don't really care for dealing with women or relationships. However, having someone around to satisfy urges is just more convenient than going to the local clubs and bars.

>>16787823
Every Monday I'm given points, 30 is the current agreed amount. They don't carry over into the next week. Lowered costs can be negotiated in exchange for other things.

>>16787827
This. It's convenience pure and simple. And again, she is fine with it. Under the system she is also fully allowed to decline activities up to a point.
>>
You're fucked in the head, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>16787871
It's probably just a fat chick. No fantasy involved.
>>
>>16787795
2/10. Started plausible but quickly became implausible. Do you like making up stories on 4chan?
>>
>>16787804
this
>>
File: cool story.jpg (24 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
cool story.jpg
24 KB, 251x251
>>16787795
>>
>>16787795
>So, what am I missing in this list? What sort of basic thing has slipped without my notice?
You forgot to include a way she can say no. That's where it crosses the line between BDSM and rape.
>>
I have a hard time believing this. At best, she's agreeing with it, with the idea that she's going to just change the terms of the agreement either by slowly eroding it, or not doing things and you won't kick her out. Obviously what you need is a mechanism for forcing her to move out if she doesn't comply. But you obviously cannot actually enforce this, so it comes down to the slow eroding of the rules again.

This is probably not going to work out very well, but hey maybe she's just got a fetish for objectification.
>>
I'm sorry you're so lonely, OP, but if you're going to fix the problem you first have to stop being in denial about it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.