[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been chatting to this chick for a while yeah and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
So I've been chatting to this chick for a while yeah and then we finally kissed and shit with her taking the first move, so at this point I assumed we was pretty much in some form of close relationship then.

Just a day later while i was on the street, I see her with a bunch of guys I've never seen with her before in a restaurant chatting with them all friendly and flirtatious and shit. So then i thought fuck this bitch she was playing with me so i just went by and went to link my boy but then bumped in to some chick I use to talk to a lot in highschool and she offered to catch up in the cafe.

So we were talking about how current things are and laughed about the dumb shit in school then exchanged numbers but then the first chick saw me and started crying and shit then she and the childhood friend chick left and now both been ignoring my calls.

Should I just not give a fuck at this point?
>>
>>16787773
Ull be good
>>
why the fuck would the first girl be upset?
stay with the second one
>>
Are you a fucking kid?

ignore them and then talk to both separatedly
>>
>>16787927
I don't even know for fuck sake and now she's fucked up everything.

>>16787937
It's been like 4 days since the incident and if not even one of them wants me to explain myself should I really bother?
>>
This is like, sitcom-tier drama.

You don't want to date women who react this way to this shit. In fact, you're a bitch for reacting the way you did, too. I don't know what's up with the friend, but she probably saw this interaction and decided she didn't want to be involved with this shit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.