[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
postcard to crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Bileet28.gif (3 MB, 461x259) Image search: [Google]
Bileet28.gif
3 MB, 461x259
I'm writing anonymous postcard to my crush, hopely she will get it valentine's day. This is little new to me so i'm hoping that you could give me some help with it.

this is what i have come up so far:

''Happy valentine's day!
I just wanted you to know that you bring joy on someone's life.
Hopefully you won't experience my approach unpleasant, it certainly isn't my intention.

in case you want to thank me for this card, here's email where you can contacto me (anonym email).

(drawed heart) mr. x.''

Too cheesy, creepy etc?
(gif: my reaction if she'll reply to me)
Ps. either the postcard or i aren't english, so don't mind the language too much.
>>
>>16787740

its gonna be creepy no matter what but

>i just wnated you to know that you bring joy on someones life

probably doesn't help. even if no one else paid attention to her that day, it gives this thing like 'ur not THAT bad cuz at least i like you'
>>
>>16787740

>Hopefully you won't experience my approach unpleasant, it certainly isn't my intention.

Never, ever say shit like this. The moment you start trying to convince them it's NOT creepy, is the moment you are 100% certain to be labeled creepy

Does she know you? Have you had conversations with her before? If she's pretty much a stranger, then this will be creepy no matter how you write it
>>
>>16787740

If you're 13 yo might work, if not, grow a pair of balls, avoid this valentine's day bullshit and ask her to hang out, proceed from there.
>>
>>16787762

She knows me but we haven't really talked never...

>>16787757

I turned 21 last week and i'm beta (or less) as fuck, so I'll go with this.
>>
Don't make excuses. A card is gay and avoidant. Find your balls and ask her out face to face. All girls appreciate the confidence it takes.
Even if you stammer and blush and get nervous, you need to practice now so you aren't a pussy your whole life.
It also doesn't matter whether this girl likes you or not. Stop investing emotionally until they invest back.
It's needy and nothing puts girls off more.
>>
>>16787740

you are way over thinking this. just send her a postcard, saying shes beautiful. sign it 'from your secret admirer'.

thats it.

for bonus points, get a PO box set up to see if she responds
>>
>>16787740

>in case you want to thank me for this card

i think you spelled
>PLS RESPOND
wrong
>>
>>16787844 :D

this is extremely pathetic, but gonna say it anyway. this is first time for me to aproach girl. but you gotta start from something, right?
>>
>>16787884

sure. but you're doing it horrifyingly bad, even for what it is.

just send a post card, write ONE romantic sounding line, ecen a cliche like 'your eyes make the stars look like they're not shining'

sign it from a secret admirer. dont be all
>HURR DURR U MEAN A LOT TO ME BUT YOU GOTTA EMAIL MY CREEPY ANONYMOUS EMAIL IF YOU WANNA FIND OUT WHO I AM

thats some next level shit right there. thats a pretty little liars subplot right there.
>>
>>16787884

she will probably laugh at you, its like a little kid hitting on a grown as woman.
>>
>>16787895
Coming from a woman.. It is endearing. It's honest and heartfelt and not creepy or child-ISH, like a one liner or pick up line. Child-like is fine because his interest is innocent and not demanding. She will love it, OP. Even if she has someone else in mind, it will stick with her. Just give it time and don't start to hate women if this one does not work out.
>>
>>16787907

and how old are you?

i'm still wondering if convincing her that i'm not creep will make it worse.
>>
>>16788133
don't do any "I'm not a creep"/"hope it's not unpleasant" bullshit... LISTEN.... jesus.
>>
>>16788133

If you weren't a creep, you wouldn't feel the need to convince her, feel me?
>>
Dude you're late sending that from Pakistan to your teen to be wife of the America will take too long
Plus her parents will open it and make her shut down her Facebook.
>>
Kinda sounds like you get called creepy a lot so you're creepy.
Stop stalking girls online it'll do wonders for your humanity meter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.