[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worried about my nipples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Quarter.gif (89 KB, 402x401) Image search: [Google]
Quarter.gif
89 KB, 402x401
hello all, I am rather fat, around 300 lbs. I have large pancake nipples where the arreola is stretched out and are larger than a quarter. They are a result of my lifelong overeating and are a constant source of shame and embarrassment for me. My question is: when I lose weight, will they gradually return to their normal size, i.e. tiny regular man nipples, or will they stay stretched no matter what and surgery will be the only way to fix their appearance? I wish I was posting this thread for laughs but this is unfortunately what my life has come to and I can only endeavor to undo the wreckage I've brought unto myself. Thank you for your time and comments.
>>
>>16787735

>I'm worried about my nipples
>i am rather fat at 300 pounds

maybe focus on that instead
>>
Don't look for excuses not to lose weight. You have to take it one step at a time. If they stay stretched, you can deal with that when it's time to deal with that
>>
read the subject? I didn't ask for advice on losing weight, I am not worried about it at all and know it's a challenge I can surmount. I'm worried that once I do all of that it will be for nothing because my nipples will look saggy and horrendous.
>>
losing that much weight very quickly can lead to saggy skin all over which you will need surgery to fix eventually (I think? IDK what other people have done).

Just because your nipples may look weird for a while doesn't mean you shouldn't lose weight or that it will be "for nothing." Is your health not important? Is being more agile and mobile not important? Is being free of all that weight not important? You can deal with the issue of your nips when the time comes.
>>
>>16787787
That would be an excuse. Stop trying to make excuses.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.