[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally cannot function in school because the pain of my ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Literally cannot function in school because the pain of my ex leaving me is too much. i can't connect with people anymore. I just told one friend that I don't deserve his kindness and that we probably shouldn't talk anymore.

how do i stop being an emo faggot, /adv/?
>>
>>16787734

by stoppiong. fake til you make. when you have spare time spend it on doing your best to have fun. not numbing leisure like video games, but big adventures with friends.
>>
Why do you depend on other people to make you happy? Don't you have any goals or hobbies?

If you're getting so crushed when a woman leaves you that you can't function, you invested too much of your happiness into her. You have to learn how to experience women as partners, not life sources.
>>
>>16787734
Quit being a bitch. Especially over women. The sooner you realize it's the dumbest shit you can do in your life the better off you'll be in life.

My dad was dying of cancer my last semester of college. I ended up graduating with a 3.4 GPA a month before he passed away. Yeah it really got me down but I got through it. I'm pretty sure that pain is worse than that of an ex... wait it absolutely is worse.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.