[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>improves self >tries to talk to girl >gets rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453932300881.png (710 KB, 938x1210) Image search: [Google]
1453932300881.png
710 KB, 938x1210
>improves self
>tries to talk to girl
>gets rejected
>gets lazy again because depression
>repeat

Who else is stuck in this cycle?
>>
>>16787645
Why don't you just skip the "gets lazy again" part, and try replacing it with another instance of "tries to talk to girl"?
>>
>>16787761
Better to replace it with "improves self" first. Each rejection is something that can be learned from.
>>
>>16787645
You havent imrpoved yourself if your happiness is reliant on random women who reject you.

You haven't improved yourself if you let rejection get in the way of improving yourself.

Work on step 1 more.
>>
>>16787761
Because depression.
>>16787768
Except for when you get rejected almost immediately.
>>
>>16787768

not necessarily. i mean if ur on the quest to become supreme alpha master of dating world maybe, but for most people being told someone isnt interested in you just means that person isnt interested in you. even if ur on the same level, you dont automatically match. its generally just the females job to decide if its a match
>>
>>16787775
Well, there you go then. Work on overcoming that and try again.
>>
I'm on the bad side of this cycle now. I took some time to really process objectively the things I did wrong, and the mistakes I repeated. It hurts but I guess I have to confront my self-esteem issues head on now. I've been pretending the problem doesn't exist this whole time. Talking to her knocked down my ego based on a cardboard foundation
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.