[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cheated on my gf.what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160208_210250.jpg (72 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160208_210250.jpg
72 KB, 580x580
(Pic unrelated)Been through lotta SHIT with her these days.
And felt like i was on a harsh uncontrollable relationship.so my mind took off today and kissed a girl which I just met today for the first time..
I feel good with her.and I cant say I regret doing what I did today.cause it felt satisfying and passionate.Very very satisfying in fact!
Thing is.I dont wanna hurt my gf.
What do?
>>
>>16787537
Did you fuck her
>>
>>16787537

break up with your gf. if you have no regrest you're going to do it again. might as well not hurt your gf in the process. break up with her.
>>
>>16787561
Which one? Ahahahah
>>
talk with your gf about your dissatisfaction with the relationship, don't cheat or see anyone until you resolve it with her one way or another. the ethical dater breaks up before moving on; don't be a branch swinger.
>>
>>16787565
The new girl
>>
>>16787537

If you want to stay together - don't do it again, don't speak of it again.

Break up if you don't want to be with her anymore. Kinda pathetic that a couple days worth of hardship turns you into a cheater. I don't know if you're a little kid or if you just don't care about the relationship.
>>
>>16787571
I really didnt feel a lot throughout this.
She didnt show her love all that much and I never felt.so I aint feeling good.
Also for calling mee pathetic.what can I say.I feel kinda bad for myself but dont hate what I di
>>
>>16787578

Instead of asking her why she was being distant for a couple days you go and mess around with someone else... she could have been close to getting fired at work, a family member death, etc.

Just sounds like you don't love or respect her. Time to break up, imo.
>>
>>16787578
She calls you pathethic and stopped showing that she care for you, then just do as you wish. be cold. Start seeing this new chick, dont fuck her but have her as backup. Your gf migh see that you slowly getting away from her and then theres two option
1 she'll come back crowling, suck your dick and make you food
2 she hates you and leaves.
Yeah i know girls like to play this games "ill be cold and see what he will do" if thats the case, but she loves you then see nr 1 if thats the case, but shes not so much into you see nr 2 and leave her.
>>
>>16787614
I asked homie...
She controlled mee a lot and didnt give back a lot..
>>
>>16787642

When someone's life doesn't revolve around you every day, it is okay to cheat.

That definitely doesn't sound like advice a 15 year old would give...
>>
>>16787650

FYI: when you introduce information that changes your story then people are going to assume you're a liar and begin to troll your thread.

You're not happy and you're already starting to cheat. Break up before people find out and everyone in your social circle finds out what kind of person you are.
>>
>>16787650
So you are pathetic and cheating just enforced it even more. Grow a backbone and be a man. A man would break up and do whatever the fuck he wants. A boy keeps secrets and cheats because he's too much of a bitch to do what he wants
>>
>>16787659
Bro chill.
The thing was fallin appart anyway.
But thing Im asking.Do I tell her what I did?
>>
>>16787669
It doesn't matter she'll find out you're a douche and leave you one way or another. I hate people like you. You're weak and life is meaningless. Enjoy
>>
>>16787652
revolve around and care about someone are two diferrent things. you know that after nr 1 i could add this shit ";)" ? (that is if i were reddit fag)
>>
>>16787614
And you sound like bich, or kid that never had relationship. In good relationship people speak with each other, and they know when one of them is afraid of losing job.
>>
>>16787669

Non-neckbeard advice here: If you care about her at all just keep it a secret. Being cheated on destroys a person's self esteem and ruins them forever.

>>16787681

A couple days of her being depressed or whatever is cause for cheating... that is fucking bitch behavior on OP's part.

I don't know what "nr 1" means. If you want to have a conversation use proper English or take your faggotry back to facebook.
>>
>>16787669
Dont tell her. Just say its over. And dont listenn to this feminist bullsihit >>16787659 says.
>>
>>16787687

Well OP is obviously a massive faggot, I'm assuming that is why she tried to handle the problem on her own or chose to completely internalize.

>it has been 72 hrs without feeling worship
>time to cheat!

Kill yourself, manchild.
>>
>>16787697

So you advocate cheating? You advocate cuck culture?
>>
>>16787701
Well obviously it aint like that fag.
2 months with little to no attention what the fuck do I do? I lost all my feelings.should I force myself maybe?
>>
>>16787708

You put on your big boy pants and talk to her about it. If you don't get satisfaction then you end the relationship.

Like you have already been told eight times in this thread, only little bitches cheat. You and possibly her as well aren't mature enough for an adult relationship.

Take this as a lesson on what not to do in the future.
>>
>>16787722
Thanks for not being a fag anon
Will do as said.I learned from this for the future.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.