[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get some tips on instigating a threesome with two bi-curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: threesome.jpg (21 KB, 260x191) Image search: [Google]
threesome.jpg
21 KB, 260x191
Can I get some tips on instigating a threesome with two bi-curious women who have plainly stated that they are down?

I think that really the only thing stopping it from happening is that I need to create the opportunity, they both have busy schedules. The three of us are going to a bar this weekend and I am not sure how to get past the little flirting dance that the three of us do with each other and get them to come back to my house.

The last time I tried to make it happen girl B started conversation about how she doesn't know what to do to another woman and she needs an emotional connection in order to get off during sex. Girl A drank too much and passed out in the car, ended up just wanting to go home, girl B clammed up after that.

Any ideas?
>>
>"Hey you two should come over to my place, lets get a couple bottles of wine and I'll cook for you"

I almost walked into this situation with my girlfriend and a friend of hers (it was a trap though, kek) but that's where a threesome would naturally occur between three people stated to have been interested in it.
>>
>>16787533

I meant that I need advice for this specific situation, we're going to the bar because they both want to go there. Killing that plan and changing it to my house isn't an option, but it can be parlayed into a night cap.

What do you mean your situation was a trap? They were testing you? I really hope you're not with that woman anymore...
>>
Last one
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.