[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm dating a girl who is very hot/cold and I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1292016982662.png (17 KB, 446x412) Image search: [Google]
1292016982662.png
17 KB, 446x412
I'm dating a girl who is very hot/cold and I'm not sure how to interpret the situation.

She seems to enjoy my company and appears enthusiastic whenever we make plans, but whenever we're not together she is terrible with communicating to the point where I question whether or not she is in fact interested. I'm not expecting a text conversation throughout the course of the day, but her replies are so sparse it's awkward to arrange anything. I wouldn't mind so much, but she uses FB a fair bit so I figured sparing one minute to reply to my message shouldn't be an issue.

Not sure what I should do, really.
>>
Don't judge people by their Facebook habits. I'm speaking from experience. Every idiot with a smartphone will log into Facebook every 15 minutes, but yet take hours/days to respond to an actual message send through it. Almost everyone. It's a modern addiction for idiots with shortened attention spans.

If you've sent her a message like "I finish work at 6, wanna come over to mine and have dinner at 8?" or whatever, and she doesn't get back to you til 7:30 just to say "soz bae, buzy" then you need to talk to her about it
>>
>great in person
>terrible when apart

this is common in certain situations where people are busy/aren't consistent communicators. If everything is great in person, everything's fine and you're being paranoid.

nothing to do but battle your insecurities quietly, bro
>>
>>16787490
I say try to text her, but if she doesn't respond quickly enough to you asking about hanging out, give her a quick call.

Draft Script:
Hello
How are you?
Comment on their day.
What you want to do?
When you do you want to do it?
Cool
See you then
>>
Well it appears as though we'll be meeting up sometime soon anyway, so at least she's willing to spend time with me.

This'll be our fifth date (and I should perhaps mention I've never really dated before), so is it worth approaching in conversation where we stand? Just so I can gauge that she is in fact interested, or should I just go by the fact she's willing to meet up as an indicator? How would I approach it if so?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.