[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone likely outline what is gonna happen in the long run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1452710371340.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452710371340.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Can someone likely outline what is gonna happen in the long run to my friend?

>He tried to kick this girl out of his place in small town with population of 2000
>She refused to leave
>He slapped her
>Cops, jail time
>Probation
>Couldn't afford his probation
>Fleeing back to his home state
>>
Your friend is a retard. I see jail time and all kinds of personal failures in his future.
>>
>>16787419
Late reply, He's likely gonna end up back in jail but I'm worried about him.

Been friends since we were little kids.
>>
>>16787505
He's an adult, he knows that what he's doing is wrong and that he'll have to face the consequences of his actions. I'm sure a lot of offenders have friends, but that doesn't absolve them of what they did
>>
>violating probation

this is like putting out a fire with gasoline, what a moron.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.