[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find desperate women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 02_13040905_ed8339_2560859a.jpg (201 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
02_13040905_ed8339_2560859a.jpg
201 KB, 1000x1500
Where can I find desperate women with low self-esteem?

I want to find some so I can manipulate and take advantage of them for my own sexual and financial purposes. Where do I find this women? Where do they hang out?
>>
>>16787367
Does attractiveness matter? If not, Craigslist.
>>
Try >>>/soc/
>>
Nowhere that other men havent already found them
>>
File: FG_12.jpg (252 KB, 986x738) Image search: [Google]
FG_12.jpg
252 KB, 986x738
>>16787373

Attractiveness matters somewhat. I at least want them to be 3.5's or greater on a 10 scale.

Women on craigslist don't seem to post photos very often. I guess this could be a sign of low self-esteem, but it could just mean they don't want their pictures out there.

What type of language should I be keeping an eye out for in their posts that might indicate that they're desperate and have low self-esteem?

Despite being the size of a Nazi-era zeppelin, a lot of these chicks actually make demands in their profiles. They're bottom of the battle, but they have standards?
>>
>>16787391
>Despite being the size of a Nazi-era zeppelin, a lot of these chicks actually make demands in their profiles. They're bottom of the battle, but they have standards?

That's a defense mechanism to ward cunts like you off.
>>
>>16787367
Seek your prey out in the wilderness, young bi-curious lion, say I, big-dicked-alpha-liger
>>
>>16787367
"womens discussion groups"

>cause they think their opinions matter
>>
>>16787367
high school
online dating
craigslist personals ads
fat girl gyms
>>
>>16787391
well the millennial generation of women were constantly told they could have anything and promised the world, so they expect as much, even though theyve done absolutely nothing to deserve (and if anything, lowered their worthiness)

>>16787765
do me
>>
@ any dance club past 4am
>>
>>16787367

If you have to ask, you're too dumb to pull it of anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.