[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Removal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1436723207009s.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436723207009s.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
Hey /adv/

Last week my mother passed away. Turns out she had a hardcore heroin problem she kept a secret from me.

My issue is her bedroom is absolutely full pills, needles (used and unused) and other paraphernalia. What would be the best way of cleaning the room out? Is there some sort of service to remove stuff like that?
>>
Just throw it out. There is nothing illegal about throwing drugs in the garbage.

The smarter thing to do would be sell it. Lots of people who would be happy to clean that room for you OP.
>>
>>16787134

Sell em.
>>
The safest thing you can do is take them to a hospital. They have all manner of safe biohazard and drug disposal facilities. The downside to this is that law enforcement might catch wind. There is a possibility, depending on local laws, that some or all of your mother's estate could be seized under the claim that it was paid for through illicit activities (in this case, drug sales). You really, really don't want to go through the process of challenging civil forfeiture.

The second best thing you can do is dump it quietly, taking appropriate precautions so that trash workers don't get suspicious and/or injured. Putting needles inside of a thick-walled plastic jug (like the ones Arizona iced tea is sold in) is particularly safe. Just make sure it doesn't get mixed in with your personal trash so that it doesn't get traced back to you.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.