[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making Extra Money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Bane.jpg (57 KB, 599x578) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
57 KB, 599x578
What are some good ways to make extra money? I work about 50 hours a week but I want to make more money with maybe a part time job or a skill of some kind. Im eager to learn new things but just don't know where to put my time and energy. Any ideas?
>>
Carpentry is a skill that's highly valued now and always will be, regardless of where the economy goes. You can go full time, or just take on occasional projects when you feel like it, but in any case the pay is good and you get the rewarding feel of a job well done, with great client relations. Invest in yourself - learn to craft wood.
>>
Invent something
Sell crafts
Become a 'life coach'
Give guided tours of your city
Invest
Medical experimentation
>>
Time to buckle down and read up.
>>
What the fuck is this carpentry meme?
This isn't /diy/
>>
>works 50 hours a week
>wants a part time job

Lol americans
>>
>>16786930
CARPENTRY FAGS GO
>>
>>16786886
Get those lips warmed up and your throat stretched. It's time to start sucking some dick.
>>
>>16786894
WHY ARE YOU ADVISING CARPENTRY IN EVERY THREAD?
>>
Sell weed.

I know kids who make more selling a little weed on the side than they do at their 'real' jobs.

But thats the thing, to make big profits you have to sell little amounts, like 10,20, 60 dollars at a time. So it is annoying, because you'd be doing alot of meet ups. But people who buy small ammounts will generally hit you up pretty consistently.

If you set it up nicely, you're essentially making 20 bucks for a quick handshake.

Just dont get caught ;-)
>>
>>16787221
Even if you do get caught you're not looking at any serious charges
>>
>>16787221

It's harder to make money selling weed than selling a legitimate product.

$20 for a meeting? That's a joke. That's 20 dollars an hour. For conducting ILLEGAL ACTIVITY and running the risk of being ROBBED

Accountants make hundreds of dollars for a meeting. Lawyers thousands. Real estate brokers hundreds of thousands. Investment bankers millions.

Drug dealers? 20 bucks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.