[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf is constantly pissed of, and doesn't give me sex. I ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: FEATHERS.png (482 KB, 1920x653) Image search: [Google]
FEATHERS.png
482 KB, 1920x653
Gf is constantly pissed of, and doesn't give me sex. I ask what's wrong with me; 'Nothing except you're untidy'.
>>
Maybe it's because you're looking at sex as something your girlfriend gives to you, instead of a mutually enjoyable shared experience between equals.
>>
>>16786575
she's not giving you sex because chads giving her the dick on the low

she's pissed off because chad wont date her and put up with her bullshit like you
>>
>>16786614

this pretty much.
>>
>>16786575
Tidy up.
>>
>>16786575
Son what does she mean by untidy? Are you gross? Does your room look like a bomb went off in it? Does it smell? If it doesn't smell to you, it might smell anyway. Get an air freshener, they sell manly scents.
>>
>>16786587
Kindly fuck off
>>
>>16786867
So
>sex as ... a mutually enjoyable shared experience between equals
is a controversial proposal on this board?
>>
Maybe you're a bad boyfriend and she is thinking of breaking up with you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.