[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with being emotional insecurity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: jared_leto_69893.jpg (95 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
jared_leto_69893.jpg
95 KB, 600x300
How do you deal with emotional insecurity or vulnerability (However you put it), the thing is my childhood was hell though I basically like most kids just assumed that's normal and now these people interact like normal and I am also supposed to do it but it's like a war against big army for me, not something I am sure I can pull off. To put it simply
>be me
>grow up in a hellish country with hellish parent/*s
>get through the hell come out a monsterish person
>be 19
>start realizing people are actually massive hypocrites and are just pretending
>realize you're problem(one of many) was/is high intelligence and absolute hate for lies, abusing *literally anything because of the hell
>try to communicate like normal but people get weirded out
>motherfuckeritsnotmyfault.gif
>decides to hide own disappointment coz deep down I know I am the weird one
>be soo good at it no one can figure it out
>keep living through this hell

I don't think the damage can be repaired and I got mental disorders too but is it possible to at least get rid of this emo trouble?
>inb4 mak frinds
NO!
I can get through social interactions just fine when things are strictly subject oriented but they take too much of a toll.
>>
>>16786536
>I can get through social interactions just fine when things are strictly subject oriented but they take too much of a toll
This is your problem, most people don't talk about subjects. They talk about feelings, things they enjoy, and other people.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.