[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to deal with rejection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Best way to deal with rejection?
>>
by realising it isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>16786492

This. There's like 7 billion people on earth. You'll be fine. Move on. Don't fuck around dwelling on it.
>>
What happened anon, how'd you get rejected?
>>
>>16786532
Idk what I was thinking, I was just overcome with this autistic urge to ask her out and I naturally got rejected. Shame, she was perfect, the dream girl
>>
>>16786492
This. Tale a day to proceas things if you must. Then learn what you can (though there might not be much), resolve to be better for your next pursuit (if the concept applies), and start looking.
>>
>>16786534
>I was just overcome with this autistic urge to ask her out
Asking her out is not autistic. In fact, unless there are further details you haven't told us, it's almost literally the opposite.

>and I naturally got rejected. Shame, she was perfect, the dream girl
You're selling yourself too short, and putting her on a pedestal. That's a disastrous combination. You've got some courage in you, and she is only human.
>>
>>16786534
>>16786539
this anon is right, there's nothing autistic about asking a girl out, and don't say you were "naturally rejected" like it's normal and what will happen everytime you will ask a girl out.
She just wasn't interested, big deal !
Doesn't mean you will be rejected by the next girls you'll ask, so don't give up.
Maybe you should try to get to know the girl more before asking her out ?
I don't know much about you but the way you wrote it it seems like you asked out a girl you've never talked to before, and in that case you might come off as too pushy
>>
Going lesbian. You already have the haircut ;)
>>
>>16786551
Nah, I've known her for 3 years and we have everything in common, I guess I just don't look that appealing
>>
You could just see all the negative sides of her without hating.
That worked for me.
"Whew, what a bullet I dodged!"
>>
>>16786562
tru dat I can't remember how many girls I wanted to approach and I dodged a lot if bullets by not going fo it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.