[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in small town >have a neighbor with a loud as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>live in small town
>have a neighbor with a loud as fuck Impala he runs at 6 am every day
>dumb fuck neighbor has an 18 wheeler
>he lets it idle for an hour at 6 am
>every single house next to me has a barking dog
>everyone's dog starts barking at 6 am for hours on end
>they are all violating laws with the dogs
>me and my parents both try reporting it
>they show up once and talk only to one neighbor and nothing changes

How do I get all these ass holes to fuck off? I seriously hear nothing but loud motors and dogs barking for hours on end every day at 6 am before the sun is even up. It's literally every single day and their dogs bark until like 11 pm too. It never fucking stops.
>>
>>16786479
I can give you the aid to one of your problems: Dark chocolate covered coffee beans, talk sweet to them puppies and toss em a small handful. This method is cruel, but bloody Sharia probably allows it.
>>
I know it's hardly a just solution, but maybe you could try and set yourself into a routine of getting up at 6am? I find myself to be so much more productive in the mornings than the evenings, it might genuinely improve your quality of life.
>>
>>16786508
Yea but I work mid day

>>16786504
Strongly considering
>>
OH LOOK ITS THIS ASSHOLE AGAIN.
Fuck off moron, no one cares. And besides, you just reject every piece of advice given to you so you can post this shitty thread over and over and over.
>>
>>16786479
Noise cancelling headphones and louder music.
>>
>>16786479
No matter how small the town, they have noise ordinances. Complain about the truck, not the dogs. The city will be required to come out and test the decibel level.
>>
>>16786785
What city I have nothing but villages around me
>>
wear some ear plugs fuck sakes its not like it shakes u awake. if ur too poor ball up some tissue and stick em in ur ear
>>
>>16786802
I think he means "city" as in the municipal body that governs the town you live in. your town has one of those right?

what country do you live in OP?
>>
>>16786554
If you work midday, why wouldn't you be up at 6 anyway? Dont you have other commitments in your life?
>>
>>16787346
No working 5 until 2 am means you wake up at noon not 6 am
>>
speaking as a guy who saw the sunset this morning, go fuck yourself

if i have to get up at 5:45 every morning, im going to warm up my car. & if i have to get up at that time the last thing i give a shit about is some brat who cant stop shoving earplugs in his dick long enough to use them.
>>
>>16787421
Your job must not pay well if you can't afford a coat
>>
>>16787429

you got me, that was funny

but fuck you OP
>>
>>16787346

i work at 9... so i dont wake up til 8. idk why you think you'd have to wake up six fucking hours before work if you work at 'midday' let alone if you work mornings.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.